Mueller Report Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 4/5/2019 9:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/5/2019 6:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/5/2019 6:27:00 PM (view original):
Call me whatever you like but what I said about my kids stands. I dislike AOC but I would never talk about her the way you talk about Ivaka. Your lack of respect for women is noted and not at all surprising.
so, when someone else shows any sort of lack of respect for women it is awful, yet you deny that Trump has ever shown any disrespect for women, despite evidence to the contrary.
wylie, I disagree with you that DJT talked disrespectfully about women. He was bragging about his prowess. I am Not sure how many more times I have to state this.
I find it hard to understand how you can say someone saying he "grabs women by the *****" is not disrespectful to women. Regardless of what he meant.that is disrespectful. If anyone said that about my daughter I would kick some ***. I suspect you would do the same. Do your daughters think Trump was disrespectful when he said that? I think he has even shown disrespect to his own daughter. I noticed you didn't say anything about some of Trump's quotes I posted about Ivanka.
Then again, you are entitled to your opinion, regardless of how much sense it does or doesn't make to me.
4/6/2019 2:01 AM
Trump didn’t think he was being recorded. In private I ve heard dudes say worse and I have addressed the Ivanka comments. They were compliments. As a father of two daughters I just find what Trump did more humorous than anything. He is a typical dude. You’re obviously free to feel the way you do but I just respectfully disagree.
4/6/2019 8:21 AM
boot-licker
4/6/2019 8:31 AM
And Jewish to boot! You'd think someone of that heritage would go WAY out of his way NOT to be a boot-licker to right-wing power interests!
4/6/2019 9:31 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/6/2019 9:31:00 AM (view original):
And Jewish to boot! You'd think someone of that heritage would go WAY out of his way NOT to be a boot-licker to right-wing power interests!
thats how i see it too! as a lifetime member.
4/6/2019 12:37 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/6/2019 8:21:00 AM (view original):
Trump didn’t think he was being recorded. In private I ve heard dudes say worse and I have addressed the Ivanka comments. They were compliments. As a father of two daughters I just find what Trump did more humorous than anything. He is a typical dude. You’re obviously free to feel the way you do but I just respectfully disagree.
what does whether he thinks it was being recorded have to do with anything? He still said them. Saying his daughter has a nice *** and that he'd probably date her if she were not his daughter are compliments?? I'd be willing to bet you don't say things like that about your daughters. Whatever. Keep deending Trump if that is the way you feel.
4/6/2019 1:19 PM
And a typical dude?? You need to find new dudes to hang out with. He's a liar. He shows me very little in the way of decency or integrity. Not the kind of "typical dude" I want to hang with, but that's just me.
4/6/2019 1:21 PM
a big fat slob is what he is.
4/6/2019 1:36 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/6/2019 1:21:00 PM (view original):
And a typical dude?? You need to find new dudes to hang out with. He's a liar. He shows me very little in the way of decency or integrity. Not the kind of "typical dude" I want to hang with, but that's just me.
LOL

I am not that sensitive
4/6/2019 2:07 PM
goody for you. You hang with your typical dude who grabs women by the *****. I'll hang with men who don't talk like that.
4/7/2019 1:23 AM
OK

LOL
4/7/2019 12:15 PM
all i said was that when it comes to ivanka trump does respect her but.....
trump family rules.
4/7/2019 1:16 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/7/2019 12:15:00 PM (view original):
OK

LOL
laugh all you want. If some guy said he wanted to grab your daughter by the *****, you'd kick his ***. But its okay if Trump said it because he didn't know he was being recorded. Somewhat hypocritical on your part.
4/8/2019 2:18 PM
if it is ok with melania , ivanka and tiffany who are you to judge.
trump family values.
4/8/2019 3:15 PM
how about the 2 latest firings.
alarming.....
remember the alamo......remember pearl harbor......
REMEMBER HELSINKI !
dismember trump.
4/8/2019 3:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...20|21|22|23|24...27 Next ▸
Mueller Report Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.