Mueller Report Topic

It doesn't matter who makes it out of the D process, they'll win. It's why so many are trying.

Personally, I want Warren or Inslee. But I'm cool with any of them. As our most people.
4/17/2019 12:29 AM
Posted by all3 on 3/24/2019 10:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 3/23/2019 1:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 3/23/2019 8:19:00 AM (view original):
Just another Dem/Lib "smoking gun" that did nothing but waste time and money, because it ended-up firing blanks.
Of course it should be public, with anything of National Security redacted, so everyone knows exactly how hard to laugh at those who "knew" Trump would be done upon it's completion.
I'd like to think maybe now some of those people would start waiting for proof before condemning and disrespecting a sitting POTUS, but I know that will never happen and some sort of new BS is probably right around the corner.
Man, I'd love to see the copy you've read.
All I read was "No additional charges" and "Dems greatly disapponted". Those two things told me all I needed to know.
I'm guessing someone else said this but, "Not exonerated."

This couldn't be a more obvious attempt of a cover up if there was a blinking sign pointing at it saying "obvious attempt of a cover up."
4/17/2019 12:31 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/26/2019 12:28:00 PM (view original):
Tang, You just demonstrated quite well the "problem" some have with the "youth" and supposed poverty. Like for example, folks somehow collecting gov't handouts intended for our "needy" while wearing 1000's of dollars worth of tattoos and staring non-stop at their 500 buck smart phone in their 300 buck (??) fancy-*** tennis shoes with the laces undone, and the 50 buck pair of denim jeans hanging below their *** crack! And they ain't plumbers believe me, they wouldn't think of doing that kind of actual WORK, no sirreee Jim Bob.

25 Million tax dollars....................that's nothing..............nope, NADA, no problemo, spend away, keep the public uninformed, i.e. STUPID!
Something happens when you spend away all you make today without the concept of tomorrow, when no one may want you at all, much less enough to pay you to do some menial task, because obviously (because you're then old and poor!) you ain't smart enough to handle a task that requires MUCH thought, thus menial labor, if ANY!

Bottom line is IF you spend MY money, I want to know ON WHAT? What FOR? What did I get for it??
The Mueller Special Counsel made $35-45m, depending on the final accordings re: Manafort.

so...ok.
4/17/2019 12:40 AM
Posted by all3 on 3/27/2019 5:37:00 PM (view original):
It "amazing" how many people are now claiming they have never wanted anything but the "truth", and they never said the Mueller Report would be Trump's end, or that he undoubtedly colluded. To those of you who know you're full of sheit, you realize those posts still exist, right? Try not to hurt yourself reversing position too quick.
Deal.
4/17/2019 12:45 AM
i dont think they themselves get 35 - 40 million...it was based on the attorney salaries .many assistants.....the investigation..use of resources...doj...fbi ...experts....etc.
the general public is not automatically entitled to classified info even if it did come from taxpayer money but congress is but eventually we will see everything.
there are lots of things we pay for but are not entitled to see...
please let us see the aliens kept at area 51.
4/17/2019 12:47 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 3/27/2019 8:24:00 PM (view original):
Let's be honest with ourselves for a second. Trump has done a lot of crap in his day. He is a scumbag, but Trump is looking pretty good right now despite the dems continuing to push their conspiracy theories. Mueller spent over two years investigating whether Trump conspired with Russia in the 2016 election. He could not find the evidence of this in OVER two years despite the Russians making multiple offers to assist Trump. Trump has also said that he is okay with the full report being released. If there was evidence of his guilt in the report he would not have said this.

At this point, this is nothing more than the left trying to damage Trump's re-election which is going to backfire big time. It might be time for you guys to move on to something that's actually real.

As far as obstruction of justice, Trump has every right to fire Comey. It was well within the president's power. Was he right for doing it? I don't know, but it was well within his power. He could have fired him for chewing gum the wrong way. He has that power.

Like I said, it's time for the left to move onto something else instead of digging a deeper and deeper whole.
My favorite part is the sentences, "Trump has every right to fire Comey. It was well within the presidents power. Was he right for doing it? I don't know." Ok.
4/17/2019 12:48 AM
all3 was the guy who for months and months and months after 11-6 said the dems were going to be crushed in the mid terms.
4/17/2019 12:49 AM
Posted by dino27 on 4/17/2019 12:47:00 AM (view original):
i dont think they themselves get 35 - 40 million...it was based on the attorney salaries .many assistants.....the investigation..use of resources...doj...fbi ...experts....etc.
the general public is not automatically entitled to classified info even if it did come from taxpayer money but congress is but eventually we will see everything.
there are lots of things we pay for but are not entitled to see...
please let us see the aliens kept at area 51.
No, the government got 35-45m off Manafort.

Oh, youre ******* with them. That's cool, nevermind.
4/17/2019 12:50 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 3/28/2019 9:07:00 AM (view original):
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is a criminal. We're talking about a guy who said that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it. But we just had one of the more extensive investigations in our country's history and Mueller couldn't establish any guilt. In my opinion, that clears him of this. If I were a democrat, I would be ****** that my party continued to push a conspiracy theory even after a two-year investigation that couldn't find guilt. I was a long-time Republican. I know all about holding onto conspiracy theories. It doesn't make one look very intelligent.
cool
4/17/2019 12:53 AM
Posted by dino27 on 4/17/2019 12:49:00 AM (view original):
all3 was the guy who for months and months and months after 11-6 said the dems were going to be crushed in the mid terms.
They focused on the Russia thing too much!
4/17/2019 12:54 AM
Trump and Repugs made immigration and the scary brown CARAVANS! the issue in the midterms

The number one issue among voters was health care

Repugs were lucky that more Repug senators weren't up for re-election in November 2018
4/17/2019 4:27 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 4/17/2019 4:27:00 AM (view original):
Trump and Repugs made immigration and the scary brown CARAVANS! the issue in the midterms

Repugs were lucky that more Repug senators weren't up for re-election in November 2018
As a young Adult I am having a problem of not being able to find any good women that are actually adults. So I resorted to online communications and sites. Otherwise the problem that sperm banking is not legal yet in any field is pretty freaking amazing I could be going to the hospital to go to rehab get my meds right and get checkups for free healthcare right now but nope they just want me to go to a psychiatrist and or doctor that proves I don't have anything they say I do. I feel as if they gave me a status title under my name because of other people doings or something similar. Mean while my family who was living as Globs at the time of vacation in 2017 now is separated in 3 different states and have no idea what they are doing well hell they might as well shorten their lifespan and not retire on time by doing this. If by anything I was getting my hospital visits out of the way during my youth and I think I have been cleared of everything.
4/17/2019 6:52 AM
o
4/17/2019 7:29 AM
what just happened
4/17/2019 7:36 AM
Posted by WardoYT on 4/17/2019 6:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 4/17/2019 4:27:00 AM (view original):

As a young Adult I am having a problem of not being able to find any good women that are actually adults. So I resorted to online communications and sites. Otherwise the problem that sperm banking is not legal yet in any field is pretty freaking amazing I could be going to the hospital to go to rehab get my meds right and get checkups for free healthcare right now but nope they just want me to go to a psychiatrist and or doctor that proves I don't have anything they say I do. I feel as if they gave me a status title under my name because of other people doings or something similar. Mean while my family who was living as Globs at the time of vacation in 2017 now is separated in 3 different states and have no idea what they are doing well hell they might as well shorten their lifespan and not retire on time by doing this. If by anything I was getting my hospital visits out of the way during my youth and I think I have been cleared of everything.
Sir, this is a Wendy's
4/17/2019 10:26 AM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26|27 Next ▸
Mueller Report Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.