Mueller Report Topic

i would say that that trump has taught smart people about the deficiencies in our national security.
the nuke codes in a man that is dangerously spiteful and is not well reasoned.....im being polite.
how political appointees and stooges can block a probe into the presidency..the system is not working.
how the special counsel is blocked in getting a report to congress
how an admin can tie important matters up in court in bad faith.
how a leader is able to trample norms and systems and lie about it without accountability.
how one party can thwart accountability in so many ways because they place party over national security...this is the most dangerous deficiency
how a president can trample over official document record keeping and prevent anyone from knowing what he said to adversarial leaders in private..
how a president fires people and puts temps in because they dont have to be senate confirmed so we have a bunch of robot clods here there and everywhere.
danger will robinson , danger !
4/9/2019 12:03 AM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 4/8/2019 3:15:00 PM (view original):
if it is ok with melania , ivanka and tiffany who are you to judge.
trump family values.
don't forget, it is okay with cccp as well. I must be wrong.
4/8/2019 5:37 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/8/2019 5:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 4/8/2019 3:15:00 PM (view original):
if it is ok with melania , ivanka and tiffany who are you to judge.
trump family values.
don't forget, it is okay with cccp as well. I must be wrong.
exactamunte.
4/8/2019 5:52 PM
wow did mayor pete really sock it to pence about basic human nature.
this guy is great..he is a rhodes scholar and a military officer during afghanastan tour.
and a great public speaker.
he has my support.
meanwhile out somewhere out there in the hills of Mississippi pence on a tip is searching for the reamains of noah's ark.
pretty good...not bad...i cant complain.
4/8/2019 6:56 PM
how about that punim on wm. barr...he looks like a fat sweaty elton john..
if he helps enough to abolish ACA without an equally good or better immediate replacement he and trump will be homicidal genocidal killers.

i will only vote in primaries for a candidate who will fight for a version of medicare for all or single payer...it is time for the richest country in the world to put americans first and not the corps and ceos.
4/10/2019 3:29 PM
Posted by dino27 on 4/8/2019 6:56:00 PM (view original):
wow did mayor pete really sock it to pence about basic human nature.
this guy is great..he is a rhodes scholar and a military officer during afghanastan tour.
and a great public speaker.
he has my support.
meanwhile out somewhere out there in the hills of Mississippi pence on a tip is searching for the reamains of noah's ark.
pretty good...not bad...i cant complain.
And hes a christian

even cccps boy ben shapiro likes him
4/10/2019 3:48 PM
yes he is a christian...he aint no evangelical.
4/10/2019 3:55 PM
will there be a steel cage match between mueller and barr.....
let stephen miller ref and get flattened all over the ring....kapo stephen miller.
4/11/2019 3:14 PM
national pet day.....trump is bringing barr........on a leash with a cone around barr's neck.
4/11/2019 6:26 PM
Posted by dino27 on 4/10/2019 3:55:00 PM (view original):
yes he is a christian...he aint no evangelical.
I'm an Evangelical! You are a bigot.
4/11/2019 9:37 PM
i consider evangelicals to be a cult.
4/11/2019 11:04 PM
i consider any system that teaches children that all non -believers get tormented into hell to be a cult.......thats how i feel about such thoughts and thats what i believe...that it is a cult.
thats not a judgement on those believers...i just think evangelism is a cult outside of mainstream christianity.
4/11/2019 11:12 PM
All that support for Israeli's, yet they don't accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour = they will burn in hell

What a waste of all that taxpayer money
4/12/2019 4:04 AM
i hate to say this but ....he gets it......nobody glows.
4/12/2019 11:03 AM
eric sawell now in race.....i think he will be a top guy in the mix.
i think the major 7 will be in no particular order - salwell.....tim ryan....barney.....mayor pete.....camela.......biden......warren.
i like castro and booker but they would be 8 in my list of 7 most successful candidates in terms of popularity and primary votes.
the native american issue will doom warren imo...she is damaged goods...i dont think she can overcome it......
4/12/2019 12:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...21|22|23|24|25...27 Next ▸
Mueller Report Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.