Mueller Report Topic

Posted by strikeout26 on 4/11/2019 9:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 4/10/2019 3:55:00 PM (view original):
yes he is a christian...he aint no evangelical.
I'm an Evangelical! You are a bigot.
i fully understand why you said that...i would say it too. but i do not disrespect evangelical individuals......for their beliefs.
my real issue is how they above all other groups try to impose their religious beliefs upon others esp in the country;s politics and they as a group disregard constitutional and human rights while they do this...esp their political leaders in local..state and federal levels and i see them as hypocrites.
i think they are out of the mainstream in the same way to me as orthodox jews..as a jewish person i think that reform and liberal conservative jews and reconstructionist jews are the mainstream and the orthodox to me are like a cult.
you have every right to be angry at me but i am extremely biased against the evangelical policies and motivations.....
4/12/2019 12:50 PM
Posted by dino27 on 4/12/2019 12:37:00 PM (view original):
eric sawell now in race.....i think he will be a top guy in the mix.
i think the major 7 will be in no particular order - salwell.....tim ryan....barney.....mayor pete.....camela.......biden......warren.
i like castro and booker but they would be 8 in my list of 7 most successful candidates in terms of popularity and primary votes.
the native american issue will doom warren imo...she is damaged goods...i dont think she can overcome it......
I'm sure glad I think you're politically nuts!!! I couldn't vote for a single one of your "top 7". Harris is a shaky maybe for me against the Don.
The rest are as bad a choice as was HRC! Losers for sure!!

You want a 2nd term of this liar in the WH?? That's what will occur with candidates like these on the dem. ticket!!
4/12/2019 2:34 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/12/2019 2:34:00 PM (view original):
i think the major 7 will be in no particular order - salwell.....tim ryan....barney.....mayor pete.....camela.......biden......warren.
i like castro and booker but they would be 8 in my list of 7 most successful candidates in terms of popularity and primary votes.
the native american issue will doom warren imo...she is damaged goods...i dont think she can overcome it......
I'm sure glad I think you're politically nuts!!! I couldn't vote for a single one of your "top 7". Harris is a shaky maybe for me against the Don.

You want a 2nd term of this liar in the WH?? That's what will occur with candidates like these on the dem. ticket!!
Who do you like?

I would say:
1. Beto - he beats Trump on immigration, is likeable, and is not coastal.
2. Sanders - Good guy who is not a normal politician, not phony.
3. Booker - Moderate, decent speaker, could beat Trump.
4. Buttigieg - Young, likeable, Midwesterner
5. Klobuchar - Moderate who could beat Trump
6. Inslee - Environment
7. Castro - Immigration
4/12/2019 6:10 PM (edited)
On your list Beto and Klobuchar I couldn't eliminate. Don't know enough about them really. Although I think Beto needs some more seasoning......... he'd be a logical VP nominee due to his popularity with the younger voters.
4/12/2019 3:35 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/12/2019 2:34:00 PM (view original):

as i said i think they will rise to the top as the most popular..you have to read.
try it ...it is a wonderful thing to read with comprehension.
4/12/2019 5:37 PM (edited)
i cant stand the personality of klobachar and i dont see her becoming popular.
4/12/2019 5:36 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/12/2019 3:35:00 PM (view original):
On your list Beto and Klobuchar I couldn't eliminate. Don't know enough about them really. Although I think Beto needs some more seasoning......... he'd be a logical VP nominee due to his popularity with the younger voters.
I'm really starting to buy into Beto's rural america schtick and his immigration rhetoric... Very likeable.

But you didn't answer ththe question... Who's your favorites?
4/12/2019 6:05 PM
Klobuchar/ Booker
4/12/2019 6:16 PM
Posted by tangplay on 4/12/2019 6:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 4/12/2019 3:35:00 PM (view original):
I'm really starting to buy into Beto's rural america schtick and his immigration rhetoric... Very likeable.

But you didn't answer ththe question... Who's your favorites?
he does not read with comprehension.
4/12/2019 6:18 PM
a pteredactyl will be dropping off mueller report on thursday.
4/15/2019 4:36 PM
Mayor Pete!
4/15/2019 6:46 PM
saw my first Beto bumper sticker today.
4/16/2019 12:18 PM
you beto...you better.....you bet
4/16/2019 1:49 PM
36 hours
4/16/2019 11:38 PM
re Mueller report: by the time whatever you object to gets investigated there will be another election

win votes

anything the house wants to investigate now is time effort money pub wasted on the chance some random don gets convicted

he's the keeper of the unflame

bring back the flame

4/17/2019 12:27 AM
◂ Prev 1...22|23|24|25|26|27 Next ▸
Mueller Report Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.