Reputation got dinged Topic

I had an A+ for Loyalty and Reputation despite my mediocre season. I rescinded two scholarships and my Rep has dipped to B- .... any idea if this will affect me during recruiting cycle? Thanks.
3/28/2019 11:46 PM
If you don't want to take that chance you can always convert them to K & P, especially if you have upperclassmen at those positions.
3/28/2019 11:59 PM
your rep ratchets up a couple notches when the season turns over

i believe rep helps your recruiting pitch but what i know about recruiting is close to zero
3/29/2019 12:20 AM
I expected a dip, but not from A+ to B- for just two scholarships ... I have done one before and had very little (if any) change.
3/29/2019 12:30 AM
Posted by jorba98 on 3/28/2019 11:46:00 PM (view original):
I had an A+ for Loyalty and Reputation despite my mediocre season. I rescinded two scholarships and my Rep has dipped to B- .... any idea if this will affect me during recruiting cycle? Thanks.
Did you recruit these players or were they SIMS. The reason that I ask is the game sees SIMS different than the players that you recruit. If you dump two SIMS and you have an A+. Usually the first Sim is free and the second one you would take a hit down to an A. When you start dumping the players that you recruited you would go down to an A- for the first one and an B+ for the second one.

How you ended up with a B- is beyond me. Are you sure that you did not dump 3 players?
3/29/2019 1:48 AM
Thanks, I believe one was a SIM, other was mine. Ah well .. .live and learn.
3/29/2019 12:19 PM
but look you're back up to B+ already
3/29/2019 2:09 PM
There are three types of players. Players you recruit. Players the SIM recruits. And players that a previous human coach recruited. Cutting players you didn't recruit doesn't hurt too much.

It's like everything else in this simulation. Manage it. Cut a player when you need to cut a player, but know there is a price to it. And the price is larger if it is a player you recruited yourself.
3/29/2019 6:54 PM
Posted by Indpnt1 on 3/29/2019 6:54:00 PM (view original):
There are three types of players. Players you recruit. Players the SIM recruits. And players that a previous human coach recruited. Cutting players you didn't recruit doesn't hurt too much.

It's like everything else in this simulation. Manage it. Cut a player when you need to cut a player, but know there is a price to it. And the price is larger if it is a player you recruited yourself.
3/29/2019 10:40 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 3/29/2019 2:09:00 PM (view original):
but look you're back up to B+ already

I AM back up to B+ - wow, that was a blessedly short punishment
3/30/2019 12:16 AM
If you want to punish yourself, for three years in a row, cut three players you recruited, then take a look at your reputation. LOL
3/30/2019 9:54 AM
Reputation got dinged Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.