OK GD is there something new to recruiting... Topic

that uses a new provisional line and simulation that has taken the place of the mass recruiting philosophy we have held onto for oh so many years now? Just like to be in the know and wonder how taking double digit SIMS multiple years as human owner is good for the game?
3/29/2019 10:31 AM
"A new provisional line and simulation..." What in the world are you talking about?
3/29/2019 11:48 AM
Posted by pwiest on 3/29/2019 11:48:00 AM (view original):
"A new provisional line and simulation..." What in the world are you talking about?
Joined a D3 conference to work on some recruiting and game plan stuff, One of the guys in the conference got on my back at signings for "just filling slots with crap players" ( i have 22 schollies to fill, will fill 20 out of 22) and have been having a nice back and forth until he stated that line. Here is his entire post for better connotation:

"So I have a provisional line and simulation that I use to get my results I don't rely on mass recruiting to feel needs. I had a winning record I think I am on a pretty good track to get 12-13 wins. What sucks is I was suppose to have the leading punter in the Conference and a rook had to come in and mess up his special teams to have a variety of results. It feels and looks like you need to prepare for bottom mid tier of the conference for lack of experience."

This guy is destroying that team and he thinks he is recruiting system type players? If he has found some new way of recruiting I wanted to know if the GD community had come across it yet or not. If I am wrong I am more than willing to eat crow and admit my mistake. He is totally lost in my humble opinion.
3/29/2019 12:42 PM
Sour grapes on his part. No, there is no provisional line and simulation that is known throughout the GD community. He probably thinks he developed his own winning method of recruiting, and nobody better mess it up.
3/29/2019 1:00 PM
Without looking is it Wardo-something or other? Easily the most incoherent mess I've seen on this site and I've been around a long time.
I truly hope that English is his 2nd language.
3/29/2019 1:14 PM
hypnotoad send a site mail
3/29/2019 2:40 PM
bjschumacher appreciate the response...oh and thanks for the QB in Stagg
3/29/2019 2:41 PM
Who even cares about punters enough to post about them? usually those coaches are the ones that get bogged down in the details and end up overwhelmed.
3/29/2019 3:47 PM
Couldn't agree with you more bigpoppa85
3/29/2019 4:06 PM
Posted by hypnotoad on 3/29/2019 1:14:00 PM (view original):
Without looking is it Wardo-something or other? Easily the most incoherent mess I've seen on this site and I've been around a long time.
Heh. I was trying to give him advice in another thread. Honestly couldn't understand most of what he said.
There are times I thought it was Bagchucker putting me on :)
Dude if you read this I aint trying to hurt you. Just couldn't understand ya.
3/29/2019 4:46 PM
I wonder if this person is purposefully trying to tank his Leahy after two season of taking almost 90% SIMS as he chases ranked special teams players? Wonder if it is an alias for another D3 coach trying to get more AC info too?

All I know is this gentleman is or has been a professional rapper, football player and a nuclear engineer. Regardless he isn't good for WIS
3/29/2019 6:11 PM
Posted by hypnotoad on 3/29/2019 1:14:00 PM (view original):
Exactly my thought when I read that gibberish.
3/30/2019 12:22 AM
Posted by kwheeler on 3/29/2019 6:11:00 PM (view original):
I wonder if this person is purposefully trying to tank his Leahy after two season of taking almost 90% SIMS as he chases ranked special teams players? Wonder if it is an alias for another D3 coach trying to get more AC info too?

All I know is this gentleman is or has been a professional rapper, football player and a nuclear engineer. Regardless he isn't good for WIS
Very well could be. It’s a troll of some sort.
3/30/2019 10:58 AM
OK GD is there something new to recruiting... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.