Wish they shorten recruiting by 1 day Topic

Especially with lack of humans in many worlds/divisions but even overall in general, it go's on too long.
3/31/2019 12:41 PM
I think even two days would help. I wonder if WIS is thinking of shuttering some worlds and move some of the humans in them to the other worlds to increase competition?
3/31/2019 2:58 PM
My suggestion is to shorten the job change period to 3 days and recruiting to 4 days or vice versa. 2 weeks between seasons gets boring.
3/31/2019 8:39 PM
This has been brought up many times before. Nothing's going to happen. Mojo just gets bored sometimes.
3/31/2019 9:43 PM
I have done the math. And the periangle of the doozle clearly proves what I have been saying:

Bored ? Perhaps. But I(and many of us) would like to see the recruit period shortened.
4/1/2019 8:11 AM
They could shorten the job change and recruiting periods by up to 7 days (combined) and also keep the same overall season schedule --- if that what is preventing them from doing it. Just give us another week of exhibition games...anything would be better than nothing/boring.
4/1/2019 11:56 AM
Shorting the job change and recruiting period by 7 days would mean more seasons, which would mean more money for the company. I feel like that would also keep the active coaches interested more. In years past, I added a few more worlds to keep me busy during those boring weeks. Maybe that is ultimately more lucrative for them than shortening the seasons?
4/25/2019 1:08 PM
Wish they shorten recruiting by 1 day Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.