Well, I had my 1st exp having to try to set a roster and gameplan while my real life schedule was impossible over a five day stretch. Only dropped 1 between 2 teams....guess that means it is time to start scheduling more difficult opponents.
4/1/2019 8:15 AM
I wouldn't recommend that yet. Your vision is still low, and playing tougher opponents doesn't help that. Schedule wins until you're making the playoffs regularly, THEN increase your SOS. That will get you better seeds, which will get you deeper into the tourney, which will push your vision even higher.
4/1/2019 11:15 AM
Posted by scrodz on 4/1/2019 11:15:00 AM (view original):
I wouldn't recommend that yet. Your vision is still low, and playing tougher opponents doesn't help that. Schedule wins until you're making the playoffs regularly, THEN increase your SOS. That will get you better seeds, which will get you deeper into the tourney, which will push your vision even higher.
Yep. Take the Bill Snyder approach. More efficient way to build a program.
4/1/2019 11:41 AM
But i believe in myself.....jk....I will heed your wisdom. Although, in Leahy I did schedule 1 Sim AI team for the next season that shouldn't be a total push over.
4/1/2019 12:37 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.