ODL 71 commentary Topic

I don't really like my team and feel like I have been trash this draft because I have been too busy to pay as much attention to it as I would like.
4/3/2019 11:35 PM
Same. I signed up for this 30 team dynasty league that runs a 24/7 slow auction as the start up, and it's really consuming my time being the only person of 30 willing to price enforce elite young talent.

I'm regretting joining it!
4/4/2019 7:30 AM
doing two drafts at the same time especially with one being kind of complex has me a little distracted
4/4/2019 2:42 PM
I've already painted myself into the I don't have enough money to do what I want to do corner.
4/4/2019 3:26 PM
Is jcred5 doing evals?
4/5/2019 11:37 AM
Robusk: would you be able to give me the % drafted and average pick for Parish please?

He wasn’t quite the best fit for my team, but he fits well enough. I felt like he was BPA so I’m going to try to make it work, but I want to see if I got as good of a value as I think I did. Thanks.

Mookie
MJ
Draymond
??
Parish

with the ?? being a really low usage guy and maybe even kind of a punt so I can have more money for the bench.
4/5/2019 11:46 AM
Posted by dBKC on 4/5/2019 11:46:00 AM (view original):
Robusk: would you be able to give me the % drafted and average pick for Parish please?

He wasn’t quite the best fit for my team, but he fits well enough. I felt like he was BPA so I’m going to try to make it work, but I want to see if I got as good of a value as I think I did. Thanks.

Mookie
MJ
Draymond
??
Parish

with the ?? being a really low usage guy and maybe even kind of a punt so I can have more money for the bench.
Our numbers are a little different, but I have Parish ADP at 73, but has dropped in the last 5ish seasons to 88
4/5/2019 11:57 AM
Thanks. I like him bc he has a few different seasons I can use if I need to play with my roster. Appreciate the stats.
4/5/2019 12:01 PM
dBKC

DBKC-FYI : I picked right after you, and I was only considering two players - Parish and Jerry Lucas
4/5/2019 12:17 PM
Posted by gerryred on 4/5/2019 12:17:00 PM (view original):
dBKC

DBKC-FYI : I picked right after you, and I was only considering two players - Parish and Jerry Lucas
That’s funny. Lucas was on my short list too. Parrish, Lucas, and 2 guys who are still on the board.

I had Lucas in my first ODL and I went to the 2nd round. His front court passing is helpful and he seems to go off for a big game pretty often.
4/5/2019 12:24 PM

Mookie
MJ
Draymond
??
Parish

I try to drop off older drafts that I find less relevant. In fact, I have on my to do list to drop off a few more because I want to kill the handful that occurred before the release of the 16-17 players that are still on there.

But for the last 11 drafts, his ADP was 77.82 and was drafted 100% of the time.
4/5/2019 12:29 PM
Posted by robusk on 4/5/2019 12:29:00 PM (view original):

Mookie
MJ
Draymond
??
Parish

I try to drop off older drafts that I find less relevant. In fact, I have on my to do list to drop off a few more because I want to kill the handful that occurred before the release of the 16-17 players that are still on there.

But for the last 11 drafts, his ADP was 77.82 and was drafted 100% of the time.
Thank you sir. Grabbing the fallers for my Mookie and Parish picks makes me feel a lot better about gutting my assets to trade up for Draymond.
4/5/2019 12:37 PM
yeah 16-17 and 17-18 have been real game changers
4/5/2019 12:37 PM
I'm going to need more money please.
4/5/2019 3:26 PM
Posted by NotoriousJ on 4/5/2019 3:26:00 PM (view original):
I'm going to need more money please.
Anyone ever just fill their bench with trash?
4/5/2019 3:34 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸
ODL 71 commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.