2019 video highlights Topic

Pitcher recording an outfield assist.

First time that's happened since 1980 (Bobby Castillo with the Dodgers).
8/3/2019 12:11 PM
Toronto's Bo Bichette hits a double in an MLB record-breaking 9th consecutive game.

Tonight was his 11th career game!
8/8/2019 11:42 PM
not one word in here that see about Mike Yeastrzemski what year he has had since he came up
I watched many SF games this year he is lot fun to watch at bat and in the field the odd thing
about this is that I saw his grandfather play in the late 60s intill he retired 1983 and Mike plays just like
Carl did and on September 17 Giants will be in boston and Carl will be there I will watch that game
8/27/2019 7:15 AM
Okay, here's your 21st century Yaz highlight.

He's having a good rookie season, but I see he recently turned 29. Anyone know why it took him so long to get to the big leagues?
8/27/2019 5:43 PM
yes he was with the Baltimore orioles organization and as
good as he was they would not bring him up they gave him try this
year but when season started he didn't make to the pros
then they traded him to the giants and the 40 game in
there organization 40 game in the there aaa and he hit 313
with 12 home runs so they brought him up and the rest is
history
8/28/2019 4:57 AM

Thursday’s game between the Miami Marlins and Pittsburgh Pirates had no impact on the MLB standings. But unlike most September games without playoff implications, you can’t call this one meaningless.

That’s because a dream scenario played out for brothers Brian and Colin Moran.

Historic brother vs. brother matchup

The game marked the MLB debut of Brian Moran, a 30-year-old left-hander who toiled in the minor leagues for 10 seasons. He was summoned by Marlins manager Don Mattingly to pitch the fourth inning, which set up a scenario that had not been seen in MLB since 1900.

The second batter Brian Moran faced in his MLB debut?

His own brother, Colin Moran.

According to the Elias Sports Bureau, this exact scenario had not played out in an MLB game 119 years.

With Colin and Brian Moran squaring off right now, it is the 1st time since 1900 a brother faced off against his sibling in his Major League debut in a pitcher-vs-batter scenario (or other way around).

9/6/2019 12:19 PM
9/6/2019 3:14 PM
nice

seems unlikely its the first time ever
9/6/2019 8:52 PM
◂ Prev 1234
2019 video highlights Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.