No HOF Franchise $100 mil FILLED !! Topic

I'll try the Angels franchise...thx
5/18/2019 11:31 AM
There were not enough players on the Kansas City Packers - they don't get you to a 25 man roster.

So I am changing my second franchise to the Federal League Newark Peppers (from my family's hometown) and Indianapolis Hoosiers (same franchise, moved from Indiana to New Jersey).

5/19/2019 9:28 AM
Since neither Federal League Park in Indianapolis nor Harrison Park in Harrison, New Jersey, the two parks this franchise played in, are in the WIS database, I will put them in the Polo Grounds, as close geographically to Newark as possible. Hope no one objects.

Anyone else playing a franchise that has no ballpark, let us know where you propose to have them play, but try to be as close geographically as possible (maybe the Lousville team can play in a Cincinatti stadium for example).
5/19/2019 9:33 AM
Bump almost filled
5/19/2019 10:51 PM
Pittsburgh Pirates/Alleghenys
5/20/2019 3:36 AM (edited)
We now only need 1. I think.
5/20/2019 4:45 PM
I’ll join. Expos/Nationals
5/20/2019 7:57 PM
Bump so the Professor can see we are filled. Hum dogs seems to have taken the last slot available
5/22/2019 5:16 PM
If a slot opens up and the Tigers are available, I'd like to give this a shot.
5/22/2019 6:59 PM
Thank you Winnetka1, sorry everyone, have been trying to finish grading for the academic year, which is like tax time for accountants. So I haven't been able to log on for the past few days.

We could be filled now. But we have two question marks: the bubbaq and cwillis both of whom needed to make repicks of their preferred franchises. I will sitemail each today and ask if they intend to be in and if so with which franchise. If one or the other is not interested, then ballsweatsux has the Tigers, and we will be filled along with whichever the other of those two owners chooses as a team. If both are uninterested, then we would still have one slot open.

SO STAY TUNED !
5/23/2019 8:26 AM
Okay, so both cwillis802 and thebubbaq have changed their minds. So ballsweatsux is IN with the Tigers. But we still have ONE more opening in the league.

There is still one original MLB 16 franchise not taken: the Braves (Boston/Milwaukee/Atlanta), and of the 1960-62 Expansion teams the Washington Senators (2.0)/Texas Rangers are not taken.

Of the 1969 expansion teams, the Seattle Pilots/Milwaukee Brewers are available.

So are the Seattle Mariners and the Toronto Blue Jays.

And all the post-1978 Expansion teams are still available, as are most of the AA, Players League and Federal League franchises (see list above for those taken).

We need one more owner !
5/23/2019 5:39 PM
only 1 needed
5/24/2019 9:49 AM
We need just one more owner !
5/24/2019 10:32 AM
I put in my second team. Baltimore and Browns team. Had 3 more I put together so I had hard time choosing which ones
5/24/2019 9:03 PM
Please sign me up for the Senators/Rangers.
5/25/2019 3:40 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
No HOF Franchise $100 mil FILLED !! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.