Franchise Draft 1969-2018 Topic

I say whoever takes the team should be allowed to make 3 or 4 player changes (of those players available) to field an appropriate team.
6/13/2019 8:10 AM
Posted by Jtpsops on 6/12/2019 10:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by rjk2781 on 4/19/2019 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Is it possible to see how the other rounds after round 4 look? Just curious for planning ahead.
This post made me chuckle, as his roster shows no signs of planning whatsoever.

I doubt he'll be back.
Looks like you're wrong.
6/13/2019 12:22 PM
Sincere apologies to everyone else. I got busy with work. I know everyone will say it's not a valid excuse, just giving an honest answer.
6/13/2019 12:32 PM
Never done it before but someone mentioned you can transfer a team to another owner after the season starts?

If so maybe vilefileman could transfer the Royals to rjk.
6/13/2019 12:41 PM
I'd be fine with you stopping the start of the season to allow the switch. We've waited a while anyway, and another couple days won't hurt anyone.
6/13/2019 1:12 PM
It seems very fishy that you can check in regularly for 24 rounds over the course of a month or so, but when it's time to enter your team, you vanish without a word for an extended period of time.

But if you're willing to step up now and take ownership of your team and play it out, I'm fine with delaying a few more days.
6/13/2019 2:03 PM
Since the schedule is generated I can't stop it now, we'd have to get admin involved. I'm gonna let it go.
6/13/2019 3:22 PM
I'm willing to take it that's why I'm here. I offered an apology to everyone. I really don't care whether you take it or not, Tops. I should have communicated better, that's on me. If I really wanted to dip out I wouldn't be here.
In any case before you start accusing people and sitemailing talking smack you might want to get the facts first. Have a nice day.
6/13/2019 3:24 PM
Posted by NebHusker on 6/13/2019 3:22:00 PM (view original):
Since the schedule is generated I can't stop it now, we'd have to get admin involved. I'm gonna let it go.
Understood. My apologies again.
6/13/2019 3:25 PM
Posted by rjk2781 on 6/13/2019 7:24:00 PM (view original):
I'm willing to take it that's why I'm here. I offered an apology to everyone. I really don't care whether you take it or not, Tops. I should have communicated better, that's on me. If I really wanted to dip out I wouldn't be here.
In any case before you start accusing people and sitemailing talking smack you might want to get the facts first. Have a nice day.
You're quite the sensitive individual. I didn't talk any smack. I'm saying the same things publicly I said in private.

You had no problem checking in daily for a month, but suddenly, after the draft ends, you get so busy you can't even read a sitemail for a week and a half? And now you conveniently show up to reclaim your team once it's too late to get it back?

That looks unbelievably sketchy on you. And if that hurts your feelings, so be it. All I'm doing is stating facts.
6/13/2019 3:48 PM
And I thought the angst was over...hah.
6/13/2019 8:13 PM
◂ Prev 1...66|67|68
Franchise Draft 1969-2018 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.