2018-19 Players League ( Full!) Topic

Just five spots left! Training Camps about to start soon at the real league and we are almost there!
8/31/2019 3:39 PM
last order ;-) BUMP!!!!
9/1/2019 3:35 AM
Bump - Sweet league and theme. It's a great opportunity to make a team, and play against, teams with (a) players who didn't even exist in whatif (rookies like Binnington, Carter Hart, Rasmus Dahlin, Elias Petterson, Anthony Cirelli, Brady Tkachuk, Svechnikov, etc) and (b) current players seasons (Panarin, Bob, McDavid, Matthews, etc.), that didn't exist until a month or two ago and that you may never see in a $70 Million or theme league. Pair your team's top free agent acquisition with his new linemates and see how they do.
9/6/2019 8:42 AM
We are full! Have site mailed Sgarrista and random alignment underway.
9/7/2019 6:50 AM
Hi, I just tried my team but I guess the league is full!?
Anyway... if there is a space, let me know, I paid the league # and drafted my team...

but I am going out for the night and will check later when I get home...

Cheers,
Josh
9/7/2019 7:17 PM
Great job with the fillup, BNG. Well done. I didn't think this would go, but I like being wrong (sometimes) Five months.. well.. sim aint dead yet
9/7/2019 9:54 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1234
2018-19 Players League ( Full!) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.