Sanders ---- LMAO Topic

Hates millionaires but is one. Wants convicted felons like Son of Sam to vote.

I hope the Dems pick him to run vs. DJT. I don't even care if he wins as the debates would be must see TV. And tang would run out and vote for him as would dino and bad luck.

4/25/2019 10:26 AM
you say he hates millionaires.
news to you - people interested in social democracy do not hate millionaires and why should they.
news for you - they just want millionaires to pay a more proportional tax.
maybe some millionaires hate poor people...extropolate.
maybe some social democracy people dislike those types of millionaires.
fumigate.

cccp - philosophizer - lmfao
l
4/25/2019 10:58 AM
all the young dudes - a biden.
4/25/2019 11:03 AM
Posted by dino27 on 4/25/2019 10:59:00 AM (view original):
you say he hates millionaires.
news to you - people interested in social democracy do not hate millionaires and why should they.
news for you - they just want millionaires to pay a more proportional tax.
maybe some millionaires hate poor people...extropolate.
maybe some social democracy people dislike those types of millionaires.
fumigate.

cccp - philosophizer - lmfao
l
He specifically stated that senators should not be millionaires.
4/25/2019 11:27 AM
i think that is stupid.....i believe you.....id like to see the full quote....
he is not in my top tier but im against that sentiment.
can you post quote with lead up for full context.
4/25/2019 11:31 AM
Senators should not BECOME millionaires because of being Senators............ or Representatives, Governors, mayors, Sheriffs etc.
Public SERVICE should not be a ticket to higher financial worth. But it is (most often!).

money and Power travel in the same circles.
Wisdom and leadership are not the "grease" that facilitates climbing the influence ladder in those circles.
A better guesstimate would be Cash and Sex.
4/25/2019 12:20 PM
Playing in a band is like, a WAY cooler way to arrive at the "cash and sex" portions of life, but in either case, cash and sex is what GETS **** DONE in the world. Thinking that it's somehow going to be different in government is naive and unrealistic. It's the same in either game...
4/25/2019 12:28 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/25/2019 12:20:00 PM (view original):
Senators should not BECOME millionaires because of being Senators............ or Representatives, Governors, mayors, Sheriffs etc.
Public SERVICE should not be a ticket to higher financial worth. But it is (most often!).

money and Power travel in the same circles.
Wisdom and leadership are not the "grease" that facilitates climbing the influence ladder in those circles.
A better guesstimate would be Cash and Sex.
It always amazes me how many things we feel exactly the same way about, when we feel so polarly opposite about so many other things.
4/25/2019 12:35 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by wylie715 on 4/25/2019 12:46:00 PM (view original):
if it was sanders vs trump in the next election, I don't think I would vote for either of them. Not a fan of either of those two bozos. I may have to write in cccp's name.
Write in Tom Brady!
4/25/2019 1:17 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/25/2019 1:17:00 PM (view original):
if it was sanders vs trump in the next election, I don't think I would vote for either of them. Not a fan of either of those two bozos. I may have to write in cccp's name.
Write in Tom Brady!
I might prefer to vote for Trump! LOL
4/25/2019 2:40 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/25/2019 2:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/25/2019 1:17:00 PM (view original):
Write in Tom Brady!
I might prefer to vote for Trump! LOL
Screw you, wylie! LOL
4/25/2019 2:46 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/25/2019 10:26:00 AM (view original):
Hates millionaires but is one. Wants convicted felons like Son of Sam to vote.

I hope the Dems pick him to run vs. DJT. I don't even care if he wins as the debates would be must see TV. And tang would run out and vote for him as would dino and bad luck.

Your first part is not hypocrisy. And felons should be able to vote after they serve their time.

I would vote for him. And I will defend that.
4/25/2019 3:17 PM
with WHAT?? Blather?
4/25/2019 3:25 PM
1|2|3...17 Next ▸
Sanders ---- LMAO Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.