Sanders ---- LMAO Topic

Posted by dino27 on 5/22/2019 1:58:00 PM (view original):
yes.......he said that he would not work with congress on an infrastructure bill unless investigations stop first.
a president hurting the people and country because of selfish reasons.......a clown....an evil clown.
also he cant do infrastructure and he knows it...cant fund it.......used investigations to run away.
he doesn't work with the dems in congress anyway
5/22/2019 7:01 PM
to alt3 who derides my posts what do you think of my warning posts on infrastructure now.......they are current enough for you to remember.
you have actually never posted anything that had intelligent analysis.....
5/23/2019 11:35 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
then i am a fool....it is the entire country's responsibility to investigate a dirty and corrupt president.....trump university was enough for smart ones...he was so lucky not to have gone to jail for that one alone.
5/23/2019 12:57 PM
what are the most important issues of the day and who has proposals and who has obstructed or opposed...lets see.

1. gun control background checks. - american majority wants it.
2. congressional ban on assauly weapons...american majority wants it
3. congressional law banning bump stocks - american majority wants it
4. protecting against dangerous abolishment of obamacare against the will of american people
5. staying in paris accord - republicans thwart will of people and world
6. repubs support stupid end to iran deal
7. repubs block legislation for climate control
8. majority of americans want pro - choice and oppose republican plans
9. name some recent progressive legislation proposals by repubs.......none when they CONTROLLED BOTH HOUSES ! ! !.

dont give me loser bullshit both parties equal and both parties share blame for what is happening.
fallback excuse for losers.
step up.
dont forget how they refused a vote for 10 friggin months on merrick garland...they had no right.
remember the alamo.
5/23/2019 1:11 PM
it is sad that the above truth is considered sheet by someone who thinks evolution should not be taught without religion.
alt3 wrote the origin of the feces.
5/23/2019 1:14 PM
Crazy rhetoric aside. Weasel Mitch McPinchy practiced obstruction openly for 8 years. Claimed it was his duty to make sure the POTUS failed in whatever initiatives he attempted. Now look at him................ Conspiring with a con artist to conceal evidence on the con artists activities............. some of which may help explain why so many guys like all3 got fooled by this doofus Pied Piper of realityTV.
I've said it many times before, the reasons Trump has tried so hard to keep his financial background/tax history hidden are myriad---and MAY include fraud and money laundering, BUT they will reveal him to be a financial fraud and nearly broke!

Just wait.
5/23/2019 4:20 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/23/2019 12:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/22/2019 7:01:00 PM (view original):
yes.......he said that he would not work with congress on an infrastructure bill unless investigations stop first.
a president hurting the people and country because of selfish reasons.......a clown....an evil clown.
also he cant do infrastructure and he knows it...cant fund it.......used investigations to run away.
See, this is why I don't read any of dino's crazy sheit. Is Trump's current stance on working with Dems wrong and unproductive? Of course it is, but it's the exact kind of BS that the Dems have been doing for the last 2 1/2 years. Again, image if the time, effort and money spent on "investigations", back-stabbing and personal attacks had been spent on trying to unite and do good for the Country. Both sides s*ck, and anyone who tries to claim one doesn't, is a total fool.
"of course it is, but" he did it first
5/23/2019 4:25 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/23/2019 4:20:00 PM (view original):
Crazy rhetoric aside. Weasel Mitch McPinchy practiced obstruction openly for 8 years. Claimed it was his duty to make sure the POTUS failed in whatever initiatives he attempted. Now look at him................ Conspiring with a con artist to conceal evidence on the con artists activities............. some of which may help explain why so many guys like all3 got fooled by this doofus Pied Piper of realityTV.
I've said it many times before, the reasons Trump has tried so hard to keep his financial background/tax history hidden are myriad---and MAY include fraud and money laundering, BUT they will reveal him to be a financial fraud and nearly broke!

Just wait.
one of your finest posts.
one of the finest posts.
5/23/2019 4:34 PM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 5/23/2019 12:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/22/2019 7:01:00 PM (view original):
See, this is why I don't read any of dino's crazy sheit. Is Trump's current stance on working with Dems wrong and unproductive? Of course it is, but it's the exact kind of BS that the Dems have been doing for the last 2 1/2 years. Again, image if the time, effort and money spent on "investigations", back-stabbing and personal attacks had been spent on trying to unite and do good for the Country. Both sides s*ck, and anyone who tries to claim one doesn't, is a total fool.
my side does not suck

i am a republican now and i am not gonna vote for trump

anyone but trump

he's the dumbest

he's about to start a war in the middle east even though he is against foreign entanglements and he knows war is bad for business

he is being run by his own mouth at home

and by bolton and pompeo and half *** scrub newby shanahan overseas

he's gonna bomb iran into the stone age and lose the trade war

just the dumbest president we ever had

why would a rich real estate guy care about tariffs? he doesn't make anything he squats on property

fat *** lord of the land
5/23/2019 4:41 PM
cain't top that................ lol

Reckon.
5/23/2019 4:42 PM

Just wait.
"Just wait."

Been hearing that for over 2.5 years. (Go back and look at the posts.) In today's society, how could someone have something covered-up for that long, especially when there are literally thousands of people spending every waking moment trying to find it? Even if convinced Trump is guilty of "something", hasn't it been the Dems' responsibility as elected officials to work WITH him (and other Repubs) for the last 2.5+ years instead of spending all their time on anything and everything but? Sorry, but anyone who disregards their responsibility for that long doesn't get to scream "Look what he's doing now!" to justify their own continued misguided actions. 2.5+ years of nothing but finger-pointing and accusations is NOT justifiable for any Party under any circumstance.
5/23/2019 5:05 PM
i guess you didnt hear about the mueller report.
and just wait for the financial stuff -mueller did not investigate that he is desperately trying to block
and just wait for the counter espionage findings
you never heard of individual number 1 ?
right now the senate convicting trump is like that l.a. jury convicting oj simpson.
5/23/2019 5:29 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/23/2019 5:05:00 PM (view original):

Just wait.
"Just wait."

Been hearing that for over 2.5 years. (Go back and look at the posts.) In today's society, how could someone have something covered-up for that long, especially when there are literally thousands of people spending every waking moment trying to find it? Even if convinced Trump is guilty of "something", hasn't it been the Dems' responsibility as elected officials to work WITH him (and other Repubs) for the last 2.5+ years instead of spending all their time on anything and everything but? Sorry, but anyone who disregards their responsibility for that long doesn't get to scream "Look what he's doing now!" to justify their own continued misguided actions. 2.5+ years of nothing but finger-pointing and accusations is NOT justifiable for any Party under any circumstance.
1. Mueller did find that Trump most likely obstructed justice. We know that.
2. Pretty hypocritical for TRUMP, of all people, to complain about partisanship. Come the **** on.
5/23/2019 5:35 PM
i just cant understand why hard core trump supporters who say they are smarter then us cant be smart in the present.
wasnt trump university before the election enough to prove that he was as dirty and malicious against poor and middle class people as all hell.
he voluntarily before trial paid back 100% of compensatory damages...folded like a cheap suit...it was such an iron clad case against him......over 25 million dollars.......he could have easily have gone to jail.
5/23/2019 5:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...17 Next ▸
Sanders ---- LMAO Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.