Sanders ---- LMAO Topic

Mueller did not say Trump most likely obstructed

Mueller said I shot my wad this is what i come up with here are my notes

Mueller said This is where congress should go if it wishes to pursue
5/23/2019 5:54 PM
thats right and he also said to check with fbi for other crimes.
5/23/2019 5:58 PM
A lot of folks need to read the summaries prepared and included within the Mueller report before they pay much attention to what Trump's chosen attorney of the moment (Barr) spun as to the report's conclusions.

They are two (very dramatically) different things!
Google is your friend.
5/23/2019 6:04 PM
Actually I use duckduckgo, not Google.
5/23/2019 6:04 PM
i use google assistant and it answers to kugel.
5/23/2019 6:20 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 5/23/2019 5:54:00 PM (view original):

This is exactly the point - instead of arguing what Mueller did or didn't say, since there was nothing that validated immediate action, why do both sides refuse to move-on?
There are many times I hate defending (not supporting) Trump, but the baseless, senseless actions of Dems drive me to it, and yes, I am still a registered Dem, as I have been since I turned 18, 35+ years ago.
I do believe BOTH Parties s*ck, but with closed primaries here, I want to participate.
There were very heated School Board races Tuesday I would have missed.
5/23/2019 7:03 PM
read the mueller report you hypnotized idjit.
mueller could not indict and gave congress a road map for impeachment.
enough of your dopey moveon.org
5/23/2019 7:36 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/23/2019 7:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 5/23/2019 5:54:00 PM (view original):

This is exactly the point - instead of arguing what Mueller did or didn't say, since there was nothing that validated immediate action, why do both sides refuse to move-on?
There are many times I hate defending (not supporting) Trump, but the baseless, senseless actions of Dems drive me to it, and yes, I am still a registered Dem, as I have been since I turned 18, 35+ years ago.
I do believe BOTH Parties s*ck, but with closed primaries here, I want to participate.
There were very heated School Board races Tuesday I would have missed.
Mueller went from the perspective that you can't indite a president, so by your logic no outcome would have changed your opinion.
5/23/2019 9:05 PM
trump asked kelly conway today what his personality was like yesterday......she said - "very calm...no temper tantrum."
cant make this up.
5/23/2019 11:06 PM
Remember back after the election when all the screaming Libs on this site took issue with being called hate-filled liars because of their angry slanderish posts? (look it up if you like)
Isn't it "interesting" how 2.5+ years later their posts are still filled with the exact same lies and hatred, yet they're still trying to justify or ignore it?
They claim Trump is a loud-mouth hypocrite, yet are all much better examples of such themselves.
5/24/2019 9:13 AM
all them

they
5/24/2019 9:28 AM
normal people hate trump.
in the 60s normal people hated george wallace.
5/24/2019 9:47 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 5/24/2019 9:28:00 AM (view original):
all them

they
I remember seeing Willie Nelson on Letterman one time many years ago. Willie's pretty wise if you haven't studied him much. Anyway........ he was asked something about the Music biz (industry) and negotiating it for popularity and success (if I remember right).......... his reply was:

If I'd of known who "they" was, I'd of shot the son of a ***** years ago"

I may have paraphrased a tad with years and memory issues but that's pretty close.
He was absolutely correct.

So was Pink Floyd.

When you say them or they

You're revealing your own weakness, it's all on YOU.
Every time.
5/24/2019 11:32 AM
Why does Trump have an issue with Mueller testifying if he is truly innocent? This is just a clumsy, hypocritical argument from him.
5/24/2019 12:46 PM
it is corruption...lying.....attempt to obstruct and mislead in any way possible.
it is the worst of whatever description you can ascribe.
5/24/2019 12:50 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16|17 Next ▸
Sanders ---- LMAO Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.