Sanders ---- LMAO Topic

And the central question is why? He must know how it looks. Deductions are hard to stop.

I deduce that the ONLY reason you'd make yourself look so guilty is IF you really needed to obstruct and coverup what actually DID occur.

Mueller's main conclusion was that he couldn't CLEAR the POTUS of anything!!
Nor could he find conclusive proof of "conspiracy" and that (regarding) obstruction, an indictment on THAT was prohibited by current justice department regulation and (thus) that was up to congress. here's the 10 instances I found that COULD (might) be obstruction.
Take it and run with it if'n you want.

ANYONE (including the POTUS) trying to claim Mueller's investigative analysis concluded anything NOT in conformity with the basics I just spelled out is lying!

The ONLY reason to lie about Mueller's report is to COVER UP the actions of the POTUS!
What could/might be the reasons anyone (on here) would WANT to do that?

List away Dino!
5/24/2019 1:00 PM
i agree with you completely.
and combine self protection and self preservation with a pre - existing compulsion to lie and distort and defraud...he lives on that.
so he is thriving on his life force right now...i would say he is enjoying being in the position he is in.
an aside regarding trump and all his felon and indicted friends and associates - brings to mind the old gomer pyle saying - birds of a feather flock together.
i know full well that to believers and disciples of clump someone like me is seen as hateful and even nuts.
this is not a time to be polite about facts or wishy washy...we are living through something..... every dictator or fascist or iconic criminal have had their followers....unfortunately......some people gravitate to it....emmis......
it is the obligation of the stronger and more clear minded people to speak out.....
later on people like 3 will say you were right but there was no evidence.
5/24/2019 1:24 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/24/2019 1:01:00 PM (view original):
And the central question is why? He must know how it looks. Deductions are hard to stop.

I deduce that the ONLY reason you'd make yourself look so guilty is IF you really needed to obstruct and coverup what actually DID occur.

Nor could he find conclusive proof of "conspiracy" and that (regarding) obstruction, an indictment on THAT was prohibited by current justice department regulation and (thus) that was up to congress. here's the 10 instances I found that COULD (might) be obstruction.

ANYONE (including the POTUS) trying to claim Mueller's investigative analysis concluded anything NOT in conformity with the basics I just spelled out is lying!

The ONLY reason to lie about Mueller's report is to COVER UP the actions of the POTUS!

List away Dino!
You keep avoiding / ignoring the questions: What is he hiding? How is he possibly hiding it under such scrutiny? and Why doesn't he deserve to be treated as innocent until PROVEN guilty?

The last one is the big one for me. It's a basic American right, yet so many people seem to be just fine ignoring it, as long as nobody does it to them too.
5/24/2019 2:15 PM
Anyone lame enough to play the semantics game need only go back and look at the many threads to see who "they" are.
In some cases they is certainly a cop-out, but here it's pretty clear. Grasping at such straws shows the lack of any real strength in your argument.
5/24/2019 2:19 PM
mueller did not investigate counter espionage or financial crimes...others are doing it despite continued obstruction....this has been said ad nauseam.
mueller did find obstruction which are crimes...he cant indict..repeated ad nauseam.
clump is unindicted co - conspirator in stormy daniels...he is called individual number 1...
trump colluded but did not legally conspire.....was not in on hacking but was an active and willing recipient which should be but isnt criminal.
5/24/2019 2:25 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/24/2019 2:15:00 PM (view original):

List away Dino!
You keep avoiding / ignoring the questions: What is he hiding? How is he possibly hiding it under such scrutiny? and Why doesn't he deserve to be treated as innocent until PROVEN guilty?

The last one is the big one for me. It's a basic American right, yet so many people seem to be just fine ignoring it, as long as nobody does it to them too.
I'll give this a shot.

#1. I honestly don't know. Could be a myriad of things. My opinion of him as a human being is low (to be nice). My trust that he's honest is less than that. My belief that he could hold his position with humility and respect and not let his ego cloud his judgment is even further less. My FAITH that he's even loyal to this country is non-existent.
#2. Layers, smoke screens, disciples, fools, obstruction, bullying, misinformation, lies, and more lies.
#3. He DOES! That's why he's still POTUS. He also NEEDS to be held accountable to the same laws as the rest of us!

How's that?
5/24/2019 2:28 PM
i say it is very good.
5/24/2019 2:29 PM
all3 can hear but he cannot watch tv.
he can read but he cannot listen.
he can eat but he cannot understand.
he cannot be taken seriously so i have wasted enough time on him today.......trump completes him...alt3 -.." you had me at heil "
5/24/2019 2:33 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/24/2019 2:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/24/2019 2:15:00 PM (view original):

List away Dino!

I'll give this a shot.

#1. I honestly don't know. Could be a myriad of things. My opinion of him as a human being is low (to be nice). My trust that he's honest is less than that. My belief that he could hold his position with humility and respect and not let his ego cloud his judgment is even further less. My FAITH that he's even loyal to this country is non-existent.
#2. Layers, smoke screens, disciples, fools, obstruction, bullying, misinformation, lies, and more lies.
#3. He DOES! That's why he's still POTUS. He also NEEDS to be held accountable to the same laws as the rest of us!

How's that?
Do you mean like the Virginia Governor and his blackface and his Lt. Gov accused of rape?
5/24/2019 6:28 PM
they should both be raped by guys in trump face.
the confederates south of the mason line would not let the gov. resign...they suddenly like him.
5/24/2019 6:33 PM
for the sports fans....... doug and i are in a prog league and after 45 games we are deadlocked in first place.
5/24/2019 6:36 PM
Posted by dino27 on 5/24/2019 6:33:00 PM (view original):
they should both be raped by guys in trump face.
the confederates south of the mason line would not let the gov. resign...they suddenly like him.
Well, CNN and PMSNBC ignore the story and FOX seems to have forgotten.
5/24/2019 6:39 PM

Investigation Clears Ralph Northam Of What He Admitted Doing

May 23, 2019

RUSH: I don’t know if you’ve heard this or not. (Southern accent) “Ralph Northam, the governor of Virginia — who has admitted to posing in a yearbook for medical school in blackface, as in a minstrel show. He admitted it!

“He has been cleared of doing it by an investigative board at the school. Despite him admittin’ that he had done did it, the investigating board say he didn’t do it, and so case closed. Ralph Northam free now to kill babies after they born and did not appear in blackface in the yearbook.” See how Democrat investigations get closed out? This Ralph Northam investigation just took a couple of months, and — even though he admitted that he did it — the investigative body said, nope, he didn’t do it, and the investigation is over.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, the medical school… I got a lot of emails during the break from people who didn’t believe the Ralph Northam story. The medical school where (Southern accent) “Governor Northam graduated did an inves’igation and cannot conclude if Northam was indeed the person in blackface in the photo, even though Northam said it was himself. So based on this investigation, the story is now over. Northam is free and clear to kill babies after they have done been born — and he also, at the same time, is not a flaming racist.”

See how the Democrats handle these things, circle the wagons, just like when Dan Rather got his comeuppance here. They gave him an award and saved the business.

Related Links

5/24/2019 6:45 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/24/2019 2:19:00 PM (view original):
Anyone lame enough to play the semantics game need only go back and look at the many threads to see who "they" are.
In some cases they is certainly a cop-out, but here it's pretty clear. Grasping at such straws shows the lack of any real strength in your argument.
you never say who they is

say me. quote what i said
say wylie. quote what wylie said
say bob. quote what bob said
say doug. quote what doug said

your thing is THEY. impossible to pin you down

good lawyer. bad say
5/24/2019 6:52 PM
Posted by dino27 on 5/24/2019 6:36:00 PM (view original):
for the sports fans....... doug and i are in a prog league and after 45 games we are deadlocked in first place.
that seems impossible
5/24/2019 6:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17 Next ▸
Sanders ---- LMAO Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.