Waiver Wire 38-Screw Your Neighbor FULL! Topic

The hockey sim needs the same options that the baseball sim has: Different league size options - 12, 16, 20, 24. The baseball sim has many, many more active leagues & keeper leagues than the hockey sim.

This is an obvious no-brainer decision. This league would already be filled and playing, as would many others that remain open. Just unbelievably dumb that WIS doesn't see this.
5/27/2019 9:05 PM
We still need at least 16, and 20 would do best.

THREE SPOTS LEFT!
HURRY!!! .. don't miss this one
5/29/2019 3:02 AM
Need two!
5/31/2019 8:43 PM
If you still need a team, I'm interested.
6/5/2019 1:54 PM
Posted by lupah99 on 6/5/2019 1:54:00 PM (view original):
If you still need a team, I'm interested.
Suggest you keep an eye on this one. Looks like one member has either forgotten us or left us..
BTW you have been gone for So LONG. Welcome back. If you hunt around, there are two no rules leagues at 105m and 170m,. The bigger cap one is filling best. The ad is somewhere on this same page. .. but please wait and see if Chuck's screw your neighbor league needs your team.

Then of course, you get an ice cream cone if you decide to join either one of my creations

I used to be Highsty5, back in the stone age.. also Lostnfound74 (still going)
6/7/2019 3:23 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 12
Waiver Wire 38-Screw Your Neighbor FULL! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.