Now that the Draft order has been set, what "reasonable" move(s) should your favorite team make?
5/15/2019 9:32 AM
Can't expect others to answer if I don't, so here goes.
As a 45+ year fan of the Lakers and hater of LBJ since "The Decision", I would sure like to see the Lakers trade LBJ.
Not sure to who or for what yet, but I'll get back on that.
5/15/2019 9:39 AM
i hope continued laker management paralysis results in no moves and a bad draft

i hope the drama king stays and never plays, ****** all his goodwill away

becomes a tv producer

really bad shows about really ignorant people doin really vacuous things
5/15/2019 10:03 AM
As a Hornets fan they are decidedly f*cked regardless of what they do. Ownership's decision to constantly pursue the 8 seed kept them from trading Kemba last year and now they are in cap hell with a terrible roster. If I could I would keep Bridges and blow the rest up.
5/15/2019 3:48 PM
what the Warriors should do during the off season depends a lot on what happens with Durant, Thompson and Green.
5/15/2019 6:53 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/15/2019 6:53:00 PM (view original):
what the Warriors should do during the off season depends a lot on what happens with Durant, Thompson and Green.
Which would be what, if it were up to you?
5/16/2019 9:03 AM
Posted by quaker128 on 5/15/2019 3:48:00 PM (view original):
As a Hornets fan they are decidedly f*cked regardless of what they do. Ownership's decision to constantly pursue the 8 seed kept them from trading Kemba last year and now they are in cap hell with a terrible roster. If I could I would keep Bridges and blow the rest up.
You wouldn't keep Lamb?
5/16/2019 9:04 AM
My Timberwolves have a potentially dominant big man who unfortunately plays defense when he feels like it. I would send him to a ultra secret boot camp on a secluded island where Drill Sergeants Rick Mahorn and Charles Oakley would mold him into the player we need him to be. You're not a two guard, Karl!
That, and we need to figure out our point guard position. We've learned what several franchises already have about Jeff Teague, but we're stuck with him for another season. Tyus Jones is a very good bench point, but I don't think we can count on him for 30 minutes a night.
5/16/2019 9:34 AM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 5/16/2019 9:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/15/2019 6:53:00 PM (view original):
Which would be what, if it were up to you?
if it were up to me, I'd resign all 3 of them. If it were up to the Warrior owners I think they'd resign all 3 of them too. Unfortunately, it isn't up to me at all, and only partially up to the Warrior owners.
5/16/2019 12:03 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/16/2019 9:04:00 AM (view original):
You wouldn't keep Lamb?
Good point. If we're starting from a clean slate I would want to keep him but he's a FA and will command a higher price than he's worth so with the Hornets up against the cap I've already written him off. Also, I've seen the man eat a wing and take it with him into the restroom. I can forgive a beer but finger food?!?!
5/16/2019 1:45 PM
Posted by quaker128 on 5/16/2019 1:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/16/2019 9:04:00 AM (view original):
You wouldn't keep Lamb?
Good point. If we're starting from a clean slate I would want to keep him but he's a FA and will command a higher price than he's worth so with the Hornets up against the cap I've already written him off. Also, I've seen the man eat a wing and take it with him into the restroom. I can forgive a beer but finger food?!?!
Unforgivable
5/16/2019 6:15 PM
dont chase AD, flip the #4 pick and another 1st in 2 years for Bradley Beal - use the balance of your open space to sign actually useful players (like keeping Bullock for instance) - stop being afraid of multi-year deals, you're locked into a 3 year window now sure but keep the kids
5/17/2019 1:17 AM
As much as I too hate the thought of trading away Ball, Kuz, Ingram and/or #4, it's starting to sound more and more like they may all go to get AD. Gentry has expressed "interest" in a Ball/Holiday BC, and I still think that package is much better than anyone else can offer NOLA. If that does happen, I think it locks Kyrie (another player I hate) into coming to LA too. Not quite sure how they fill all the holes, but LBJ, AD and Kyrie sure would be a nice start.
FWIW, I think Hart is a player to watch for LA. He played hurt all last season, but showed glimpses of his talent as a rook.
6/1/2019 11:04 AM
the Benson enclave sure doesnt seem like they want to even entertain offers from the Lakers but that may just be a negotiation strategy as they'd be dumb to not listen and/or take a lesser offer or watch AD walk
6/1/2019 12:29 PM
_
6/12/2019 1:09 PM
12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.