#33194-$170m. FULL Topic

Just like the title says. Anything goes

One little problem though.. The 87 and 92 goals Gretzky are blacklisted. You won't find them, or any skaters who played less than 70% pgp. If I don't do that to Wayne, every team will have one of the two 'King Waynes.'

Let me know if that stops you from making a team.. I can make the change, but you won't be able to clone him. Right now, you can

Lots of candy left, and I left Mario alone
  • WW on
  • Trades YES
  • No ML
  • No inj or suspensions.
  • No ties
Lets make this happen, guys
5/15/2019 1:35 PM
Bump
5/16/2019 12:15 PM
I'm good as in...I'll throw something together in the next few days
5/16/2019 5:01 PM
12 in already
5/22/2019 3:55 PM
I`m getting requests for a $75 mill league.What happened was i just got my private league going and people wanted to join but had to turn them down.So,i said to them i`d start another league soon but i want to wait till your league filled.I don`t need another league so soon...Mike P.
6/1/2019 10:53 AM
Posted by mpalco on 6/1/2019 10:53:00 AM (view original):
I`m getting requests for a $75 mill league.What happened was i just got my private league going and people wanted to join but had to turn them down.So,i said to them i`d start another league soon but i want to wait till your league filled.I don`t need another league so soon...Mike P.
Mike, if you want to form a lower cap league... you go ahead and do it. If guys quit me to go there, than that's because your theme is more palatable.. Looks like my 105m league is really stuck in tar sands.. Big cap $170m will likely be a go.

If you wait for my league to fill, we could be singing that song that came out in around 1960 "See you in September"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRGLjzFHa40
6/7/2019 3:41 AM (edited)
and we are needing just TWO MORE!
6/13/2019 1:57 AM
#33194-$170m. FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.