Job Change Process Topic

Posted by WardoYT on 5/21/2019 11:35:00 AM (view original):
Just for the record this team is improving which I have said to you guys before. I can't let my lost record to go over 40 losses in division III. Stop trying to give me advice I have already surpassed the learning curve. If any means that I have to tell you my real life coaching resume then I will explain it to you. 9 and 10 Champs first year. The next 4 years I worked for SouthCarolina and we have a 50/50 chance to get a National Champs this year we have Bama at home. So believe me I know what I am talking about in football I am just not at the point to give advice in the game itself. I have asked to be on NorthCarolina bottom barrel and so far they welcomed me with open arms.
Whatever knowledge you have in real football is meaningless in this game. It's more about talent, tendencies and probability in GD.

By your record, you are likely not listening to the advice. If you were, you'd at least have a winning record. The amount of SIMs across worlds means you can pretty much roll out of bed and win 10+ games and make playoffs. The fact that you aren't means you either are struggling to understand the basic concepts of this game, or play to troll the boards.

I'm not trying to be mean Wardo, but you're not good. There's actually nothing wrong with that, if you're humble and can accept where you are in the learning curve. Everyone in this game was in your shoes. But, pretending you've achieved all the wisdom you need to be successful is lunacy, and everyone here knows it.

If I'm wrong, prove it.

Also, am I understanding you right when you said South Carolina was going to contend for a national title?
5/21/2019 12:50 PM
Posted by chetty1963 on 5/21/2019 12:50:00 PM (view original):
Just for the record this team is improving which I have said to you guys before. I can't let my lost record to go over 40 losses in division III. Stop trying to give me advice I have already surpassed the learning curve. If any means that I have to tell you my real life coaching resume then I will explain it to you. 9 and 10 Champs first year. The next 4 years I worked for SouthCarolina and we have a 50/50 chance to get a National Champs this year we have Bama at home. So believe me I know what I am talking about in football I am just not at the point to give advice in the game itself. I have asked to be on NorthCarolina bottom barrel and so far they welcomed me with open arms.
Whatever knowledge you have in real football is meaningless in this game. It's more about talent, tendencies and probability in GD.

By your record, you are likely not listening to the advice. If you were, you'd at least have a winning record. The amount of SIMs across worlds means you can pretty much roll out of bed and win 10+ games and make playoffs. The fact that you aren't means you either are struggling to understand the basic concepts of this game, or play to troll the boards.

I'm not trying to be mean Wardo, but you're not good. There's actually nothing wrong with that, if you're humble and can accept where you are in the learning curve. Everyone in this game was in your shoes. But, pretending you've achieved all the wisdom you need to be successful is lunacy, and everyone here knows it.

If I'm wrong, prove it.

Also, am I understanding you right when you said South Carolina was going to contend for a national title?
I don't play to troll and again this time I have told all of you I am trying to turn a credit in this game. I set this team up for deep playoff runs instead of conference championships. The last 3 seasons I have been building this team to a contender and not against it. I am not competing actually but I am playing this very casually not like until I get to division One that I really have to adjust to hardcore sims and that will probably be around the time I get a head coaching job in Uni and or make it to the top of Carolina. By the way I am already surpassed the learning curve. Your wrong in detail by the way you type your paragraph out. It just sounds like the Majority is in the decline and on the way out as usually Yatzr is not a official tool and it takes you a 1,000 game in simulations just to get to the point of where I am at in football. Look at the stats and tell me that South Carolina is not poised to win a National chip. Unlike other teams we actually have a proven football program.
5/21/2019 12:59 PM
Posted by chetty1963 on 5/21/2019 12:50:00 PM (view original):

If I'm wrong, prove it.

Do you have any chess belts and or a status that I can proceed to see where you at. I am at 5 a piece moves playing with money. Wheeler said he had some but was still learning Division III and quite frankly I don't think I have learn lower division III football because you have to live and make you money their its not like your making your money anywhere else. I don't think you know the person you are talking too and I think I have talked to you before maybe over a girl or something I have no idea.
5/21/2019 1:04 PM
wtf?
5/21/2019 2:29 PM
My head hurts!
5/21/2019 2:29 PM
Ok So let me ask all you guys this. Since some of you may know me from a past. Can I ask you to stop playing this game and move forward with your life. I don't ask to harm and or surpress your opinions I am really trying to be competitive on this game and hit a $100.00 in credit before I do that ya'll will have to leave me alone which you never help anything out but ask rhetorical questions. I don't need help I got a good group of mentors and I can read very well.
5/21/2019 2:43 PM
Threads like this remind me of this:(check it out)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzcE0G_OMDA
5/21/2019 2:47 PM
I will somewhat piggy back off of Wardo's question though: What are the requirements to jump up to each subsequent division level (IE what does it take to get accepted for a D2 job? What about D1AA? And finally D1A)? I thought I remembered reading it on the GD guide but couldn't find it this time around.
5/21/2019 3:06 PM
Posted by jakefielder on 5/21/2019 3:06:00 PM (view original):
I will somewhat piggy back off of Wardo's question though: What are the requirements to jump up to each subsequent division level (IE what does it take to get accepted for a D2 job? What about D1AA? And finally D1A)? I thought I remembered reading it on the GD guide but couldn't find it this time around.
^
5/21/2019 3:56 PM
D2 Required only that you be breathing and have a credit available to take a team.
The other 2(AA and A) require you to have decent records. When you look for job in AA or A it will tell you wether you qualify or not before you actually apply.
5/21/2019 5:14 PM (edited)
Posted by mojolad on 5/21/2019 4:10:00 PM (view original):
D2 Required only that you be breathing and have a credit available to take a team.
The other 2(AA and A) require you to have decent d2 records. When you look for job in AA or A it will tell you wether you qualify or not before you actually apply.
I am practically taking the best history team. I have lots of Away game I have $3,003 saved in the bank Vision can be justified by putting it into recruiting. I should be getting more by next recruiting period 1 and is willing to recruit a whole team of freshman and play them. I don't think my record will be justified by getting more wins x amount of 3 seasons which means championship hopes Busted on my higher vision Lb and Rb. So I can make a clear decision to leave the team for a better division II which I can do better work on.
5/21/2019 4:16 PM
how long does it take to learn you get the job? (from D3 to D2)
5/21/2019 8:56 PM
Posted by Jbar1587 on 5/21/2019 8:56:00 PM (view original):
That's the hard part it has to be in season to qualify just to get a answer.
5/21/2019 11:32 PM
Posted by WardoYT on 5/21/2019 11:32:00 PM (view original):
The hardest part I think is turning the tortillas into atomic subsequent rare earth elements. Thus bringing the resolution to 50k.
5/22/2019 10:07 AM
Posted by matthewjohns on 5/22/2019 10:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by WardoYT on 5/21/2019 11:32:00 PM (view original):
The hardest part I think is turning the tortillas into atomic subsequent rare earth elements. Thus bringing the resolution to 50k.
Darn you know how I think.
5/22/2019 1:30 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Job Change Process Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.