Upper Deck 33 - One Team Left, open to a swap! Topic

In Upper Deck, we just rolled late last week and are looking for new owners. Here are a few reasons why you should join us:

1. We have a balanced league. Over the past ten seasons, seven separate franchises have won the World Series.

2. We have a solid group of experienced core owners that return each season. For the sixth time in seven seasons, we will be returning at least 28 of our 32 owners for season 26. We would prefer owners that are open to multi-year commitments should they enjoy the season in Upper Deck.

3. We feature a fun, relaxed atmosphere for experienced and new GMs alike. We also have some very limited rules designed to enhance the competition and fairness.

Private rules:
1.) The minimum win rule. Each team needs to hit this winning % benchmark in order to keep their team. Winning % requirement for 1 season: >.320 (52 wins), 2 consecutive seasons: > .360(117 w), 3 consecutive seasons: > .375(183 w).
2.) Banned extreme ballparks like Colorado, Tacoma, Burlington and Santa Fe

We will roll soon, and have only three TWO ONE (!) confirmed openings. The teams that will are available are listed below with some pertinent information.

NL East
https://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRatings.aspx?fid=5659 - CLAIMED

https://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRatings.aspx?fid=5660 - 66-96 in season 32. This club is firmly entrenched in rebuild territory after a stretch as one of the most successful franchises in the world. The team has been shepherded by very qualified owners the past several seasons and is in good shape, with half of the ML roster on league minimum salaries. The team holds the 5th overall pick in this season's amateur draft.

NL South
https://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRatings.aspx?fid=5654 - CLAIMED
----

If you have an interest in these clubs, site mail me or comment below! We are ready to pass the baton to new owners by the middle of the week to facilitate an incredibly quick rollover.
6/9/2019 8:40 PM (edited)
Site mail me for the password today! Only three openings, so we should roll pretty quickly.
5/23/2019 7:57 AM
I've sent the password to a prospective owner. Get the password from me to have your pick of team before it's too late!
5/23/2019 6:17 PM
This is a very low drama, entertaining world. Join us today!
5/25/2019 1:38 PM
We are down to just two openings! Site mail me for the password today.
5/27/2019 9:37 PM
Claim your spot in one of the most dependable leagues in HBD now by sending me a sitemail!
5/28/2019 2:42 PM
Just two spots available! Looking for dependable owners.
5/29/2019 9:04 PM
Still have two spots, including the 5th overall draft pick! Claim a team today and get a franchise-altering prospect!
6/1/2019 8:47 AM
I joined 2 seasons ago and it's a great world.

Come on in - the water's lovely !
6/2/2019 5:27 PM
It is a great world, indeed! Still two openings, but we're ready to roll. Let me know if you'd like to join - you should!
6/4/2019 2:12 PM
Please considering joining this great world! We can try to facilitate an owner swap to fill your world, too!
6/5/2019 5:00 PM
Number 5 overall pick available, get it while you can!
6/7/2019 3:55 PM
Come and get your team today! Site mail me for the password!
6/9/2019 4:30 PM
Down to one club available! Get the password now and we'll begin play tomorrow!
6/9/2019 8:40 PM
Claim the league's last spot today!!
6/10/2019 11:16 AM
12 Next ▸
Upper Deck 33 - One Team Left, open to a swap! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.