C'est La Vie...WIS HOCKEY Topic

This is the FIRST TIME in years that I am in a lull. I am NOT a part of a league. I am waiting for weeks for an Open League to fill! I am waiting for another league to fill also... that usually would have filled in 48 hours; if this was a year or two ago.

i am involved with a progressive league but it seems like they are in a lull too. Hmmmmmm...

i have seen and discuss with the WIS VETERAN OWNERS... that they say WIS HOCKEY is just a few breathes away from dying...defunct... no marketing... no new owners... apathy is a cancer.

Oh well... C'est La Vie.
5/24/2019 2:52 AM
I`ve said this b4, i don`t know if they realize this but they must and don`t care for some reason.I joined WIS in Dec. of 2006 and back then leagues would fill 2 a day ! now they can`t fill a league in a month.That`s a ton of money lost and they don`t do much to fix it.Ok,they did increase the cap but the game needs so much more.Chuck has some good ideas and has talked to them about it but nothing gets done.I would like to see a real draft league ($75 mill open) no rules where the player drafted comes off the board when drafted.That eliminates 10 Gretzkys and 10 Marios in the league.Draft order could be by owner rating lowest drafts 1st next lowest next and so on.Or could go with a random draft lottery but i like the owner rating system better.Now i know you`re thinking that would take forever to fill but the leagues aren`t filling anyway and i think once it catches on and it should if everyone wants different it will fill quicker.Owners that don`t have the time to actively watch the draft closely should not join as to not slow down the draft.
6/5/2019 8:38 AM
Same can be said about the NFL SIM, and the NBA SIM is also heading down that road.
This was once a very good site, where ownership cared and customer service was valued.
Now it's all but totally neglected, unless you want MLB.
6/5/2019 9:01 AM
SOMEone is doing some work. The changes to the cap for eg. ML league players glich is fixed.. A few things. Love to see them place a couple of ads, because I think if 12,000 hockey fans knew of this site, and did a couple exh seasons, we would pick up maybe 30 - 40 more big multi team regulars, and maybe 200 more who'd play a couple teams a month

I do see a few guys returning from ten or so years ago, so something's cookin' (In the slow cooker, I say NUKE it)
6/12/2019 5:21 AM
C'est La Vie...WIS HOCKEY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.