Career Championships Leaderboard Topic

Congrats to watch_this on championship #5. Welcome to the club
4/5/2022 7:51 PM
Big shout out to oldresorter for championship #50!! Exclusive club!
4/20/2022 3:02 PM
Congrats to darnoc29099! Championship trophy #15 on the shelf. Running out of space to put them, gonna need a bigger trophy case soon.
4/21/2022 4:29 AM
I believe I have reservations at the 6-timer club.
5/5/2022 2:49 AM
Posted by uglyskunk3 on 5/5/2022 2:49:00 AM (view original):
I believe I have reservations at the 6-timer club.
Yea yea yea. I used to be on top of this every morning. Now I wake up for work and can't even get my eyeballs focused enough to read the names.

But I got you moved up in with the "kinda cool" kids now. You ain't with the 5x nerds anymore. But you gotta work hard if you wanna get to the exclusive club. We'll be here waiting for you!

Add on - I read this again.... was supposed to be playful banter. But looks more like a jerk message. Please excuse my lame attempt at humor! And congrats on the win!
5/6/2022 8:13 PM (edited)
Dinner for two at the 7-timer club.
7/7/2022 2:42 AM
Posted by uglyskunk3 on 7/7/2022 2:42:00 AM (view original):
Congrats on championship #7!

We have limited seating. And since you're staying at D3, we'll just have to flip over a couple of five gallon buckets for your seats and you can squeeze in. We apologize for it being a high top table. Just speak loud so we don't exclude you from conversation
7/7/2022 1:13 PM
Posted by topdogggbm on 7/7/2022 1:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by uglyskunk3 on 7/7/2022 2:42:00 AM (view original):
Congrats on championship #7!

We have limited seating. And since you're staying at D3, we'll just have to flip over a couple of five gallon buckets for your seats and you can squeeze in. We apologize for it being a high top table. Just speak loud so we don't exclude you from conversation
lmao, well played.
7/9/2022 2:02 AM
You Phelan boys are making me put in some work. I'm in OT hours working on this one......

Congrats to jptrainwreck for joining the 10x champions club. Double digits now, I see you with your chest puffed out!

Also congrats to Baums_away and timchurna for being the newest members on the board! Both won their 5th title to earn a little recognition. You gotta share stage time, but don't worry we love you just as much.
7/21/2022 4:21 AM
Posted by topdogggbm on 7/21/2022 4:21:00 AM (view original):
You Phelan boys are making me put in some work. I'm in OT hours working on this one......

Congrats to jptrainwreck for joining the 10x champions club. Double digits now, I see you with your chest puffed out!

Also congrats to Baums_away and timchurna for being the newest members on the board! Both won their 5th title to earn a little recognition. You gotta share stage time, but don't worry we love you just as much.
A little over a year ago I made a post about how I finally won my first championship since I first started playing in 2008. And now here we are. Pretty cool.
7/21/2022 11:26 AM
Posted by Baums_away on 7/21/2022 11:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by topdogggbm on 7/21/2022 4:21:00 AM (view original):

A little over a year ago I made a post about how I finally won my first championship since I first started playing in 2008. And now here we are. Pretty cool.
Well congrats again. I actually remember when you won your first one. I on the other hand, am on the other side of that fence. In 9 days it'll be a full year since my last title. I'm slacking big time. I remember I won 8 in a calendar year at one point. And then I've hit a brick wall. It's about time for me to heat up again at some point!
7/21/2022 1:24 PM
Finally won my first since playing since I think 2006 or 2007. I couldn’t even believe it.
7/25/2022 12:22 AM
It seems like forever since a championship was awarded. And now that we have some movement again, the community kept me busy with WHO won titles. Both Allen and Knight wrapped up last night. So first......

Congrats to both mtnwild and mm_harmon for championships #5! Welcome to the board fellas. We've long awaited your arrival.

Congrats to Otto_74 for reaching double digits! Championship #10 came at rapid fire pace. Wasn't long ago you were just joining the club for the first time.

Congrats to tristandavis on winning championship #15!

Jdizzpimp - today is the day you play some scratch offs. Title number 7 in 77 seasons. And coachucla I have nothing catchy for you. But I didn't want to leave you out because the other 5 winners hit milestones. So you're still a winner in my book!
8/6/2022 10:05 AM
Cool, but you missed me with 6. No surprise since I haven’t one one in like a decade. LOL
srunstro: 1
HalfAstros: 3
quarterastro: 2

I wish I remembered the login for quarterastro. Took a freehd team and went 2 for 2 in NT titles. That account had a bunch of rewards points I never used.
8/16/2022 1:34 AM
Posted by srunstro on 8/16/2022 1:34:00 AM (view original):
Cool, but you missed me with 6. No surprise since I haven’t one one in like a decade. LOL
srunstro: 1
HalfAstros: 3
quarterastro: 2

I wish I remembered the login for quarterastro. Took a freehd team and went 2 for 2 in NT titles. That account had a bunch of rewards points I never used.
I've got a couple (close) friends in the same scenario as you actually. What I've been doing is waiting until a coach gets 5 titles with ONE profile (so it literally shows it on the HD home screen champions page), before adding coaches in your situation to the list. And then at that point I add in the "total" on a separate line. I feel it's best that way. Things could get complicated and demanding for me if we have coaches with 1 title on 8 different profiles.

I feel bad for one friend, I believe he has like 4 titles with 2 profiles. So he should be up the board on the 8 title line. But I've gotta keep some sort of control over it to simplify things.

So for everyone reading, when you do get a profile with 5 titles, if you do have other profiles with titles, let me know and I'll note it. Some of you have done so in the past. Much appreciated

8/17/2022 10:00 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...20 Next ▸
Career Championships Leaderboard Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.