Career Championships Leaderboard Topic

My apologies to jweatherman! And welcome to the 5x champs club. I didn’t realize Tark played its title Game. I only looked at Crum originally because I play in that world.

not an intentional slight, my friend
10/12/2022 8:50 PM
Posted by topdogggbm on 10/12/2022 5:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by trail on 10/12/2022 4:48:00 PM (view original):
topdoggbm - appreciate the work in putting this together! would it be possible to split up this list based on division? i'd be very curious to look at success broken up by d1 vs d2 vs d3. would also be very curious to split this up by HD 3.0 vs 2.0 vs 1.0. Understand this would probably be a coding nightmare but had to throw it out there :)
Thanks for reaching out! I’d actually love to do that. But if you aren’t aware, I took this thread from chap a few years back. And It had already began as is. If I had to put a random guess on it, I’d say I just crossed the 50% timeline of managing this thread. He managed it the first 49% of its life, and I’ve maintained it the other 51% since. So it was already in place and I just picked up where he left off.

The division divider Would’ve been fantastic. and if I ever have a weekend where the wife goes out of town or something, I may look into dividing it up. But at this stage it would take a lot of time and effort to sort out. (It wouldn’t be that tough for me going forward, but that initial push to split things up would be a lot of effort!!). I’m not saying never, but that’s definitely not something I can address anytime soon. But I’ve had that idea as well so you aren’t the only one!
awesome - ill keep daydreaming for now ;)
10/14/2022 4:11 PM
After a drought that seemed like forever, 15x champ Topdogggbm moves up the leaderboard. Was starting to think I lost my touch for a bit. Nice to get that one out of the way!
10/24/2022 2:45 AM
Welcome to the club swany623. Being a 5x champ now means you get 5x the attention from the community. Initiation and hazing will begin immediately. I’ll need to dust off my trophy case and clean up the office for me, thanks in advance!

Just kidding, welcome to the leaderboard!
10/29/2022 4:16 AM
I finally got one...4 more to go lol
10/31/2022 3:04 PM
Congrats on #1 anyways! You’re a quality coach that will earn many more!

maybe I should start recognizing the first time winners as well. They don’t get added to the board. But the first championship is always the sweetest. Congrats WarLeagle!
10/31/2022 9:52 PM
does anyone know the alt(s) for
dwoelflin07 - 5 - 92 (Retired)

for some reason was looking at this list, i'm virtually positive that person has titles on multiple accounts. possibly one that starts with 's' but that is a pretty low quality guess.

does johnsesnsing really not have any titles on any alt? i feel like he did back in the day...

edit: also what about killbatman?
11/9/2022 1:47 PM (edited)
I myself am not sure. You’re talking in a 1800s form of dialect with those guys. Never heard of em. Except for sensing of course. Those other guys must’ve been around when we used hieroglyphics to communicate. Little dinosaur pictures drawn on the walls

title 1 was like a hand drawn thumbs up back then haha
11/9/2022 3:52 PM
Congrats to mr cbeasley5 for winning championship #5! Your in the big leagues now son!
11/16/2022 11:03 AM
Congrats to vamrbball on winning championship #5. Welcome to the leaderboard, mate!
12/4/2022 10:27 AM
Congrats to favre3xmvp on joining the champions leaderboard! #5 is oh so sweet!

Also congrats to roguedog for joining the double digit club with title #10
12/6/2022 3:21 AM
Welcome to the leaderboard dedelman! Championship #5, congrats!
12/11/2022 9:22 AM
Congrats Basketts! You’re on the board with championship #5!
12/16/2022 3:08 AM
Thanks Top! And of course, thank you for your time keeping this updated.
12/16/2022 11:49 AM
No problem man! And boergech now has the spotlight after winning Championship #5 last night. Congrats on joining the leaderboard. A bunch of coaches have been moving on up lately! Nice work
12/17/2022 11:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20 Next ▸
Career Championships Leaderboard Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.