Career Championships Leaderboard Topic

For anyone that cared to follow along, as of the moment I'm writing this, 3:49pm est, on Sunday July 21st 2019, every championship AND season amount played, is deadly accurate on this list. Up to the minute. So now is the time to measure your career compared to other coaches if you are interested in doing so.

The seasons played were extremely outdated. Especially for those that haven't won in a while. Also, you'll see a lot more "Retired" profiles. I marked every profile as retired, that has no current teams. I assume some will be back. But most of the retired names are coaches from long ago. If i happen to notice a coach return to the game, i will un-retire their name from this list.

There are 86 coaches that are currently active on this list, that have at least 5. (Really puts things in perspective, regarding how good the coaches are that are up in the double digits. There are 24 active with 10 or more)
7/21/2019 6:23 PM (edited)
Welcome to the board tristandavis!
8/4/2019 12:57 PM
Posted by topdogggbm on 8/4/2019 12:57:00 PM (view original):
Welcome to the board tristandavis!
Thank you sir.
8/4/2019 5:28 PM
Welcome to the board dexterdduane!
8/9/2019 11:49 AM
Welcome to the board mschrader..... in record fashion
8/28/2019 4:28 AM
Welcome zorzii to the board. Congrats
9/26/2019 8:52 AM
Welcome shoe3? Thought he was on here already
9/27/2019 5:01 AM
Welcome to the board zemedlin!
10/15/2019 4:04 AM
doggg, seems like i recall a while back that no one had ever won a championship at every level (d1 d2 d3) in the same world under the same username.
that was hard for me to believe with all the great coaches and the amount of time that has passed.
Do you know if that is still true or if not true how many have done it? i tried to find the old thread but no luck
10/15/2019 10:49 AM
gil posted a couple months ago that he had done it... im not 100% sure that he meant under same username. no question he and others have done it many times under alias.

Posted by ab90 on 6/25/2019 8:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by darnoc29099 on 6/25/2019 2:43:00 PM (view original):
One accomplishment I'm not sure anyone has done is to win a D1, D2, and D3 title in the same world. Not sure it qualifies as Mt Rushmore status but I think it'd be cool feat to pull off.
I would like to know if this is the case. It might be a fun thing to strive toward.
also P.S. myself and a number of others (i forget who) have pulled this off, 3 titles in 1 world.
10/15/2019 10:55 AM
Posted by oldave on 10/15/2019 10:55:00 AM (view original):
gil posted a couple months ago that he had done it... im not 100% sure that he meant under same username. no question he and others have done it many times under alias.

Posted by ab90 on 6/25/2019 8:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by darnoc29099 on 6/25/2019 2:43:00 PM (view original):
One accomplishment I'm not sure anyone has done is to win a D1, D2, and D3 title in the same world. Not sure it qualifies as Mt Rushmore status but I think it'd be cool feat to pull off.
I would like to know if this is the case. It might be a fun thing to strive toward.
also P.S. myself and a number of others (i forget who) have pulled this off, 3 titles in 1 world.
it wasn't under the same username, but i did win in d3/d2/d1 tark.

my original goal in this game was to win 1 title per world. funnily enough, when i finally won my first title after some time playing, my 2nd title came shortly after in d2, and then my third title came shortly after in d1. wasn't all in tark but it was cool they came in order. then over the next few months i won another in d3, then another in d2, then another in d1 - so my first 6 were division 3,2,1,3,2,1, was pretty sweet!

but then i went off and i set some new goals - one moonshot goal i never achieved was pretty interesting. it was to win the d3, d2, and d1 tark titles all in the same season! i can't remember exactly how well that went, i know once i had 2 titles and a 2nd round, and 1-2 times i was in the final 4 on all 3 teams. i kind think it was once, and i think i ended up losing 2 in the f4 and won a title. i dont recall if i got closer, but i really thought i had a shot that 1 year in the final four with all teams, that was pretty sweet!

it was a pretty tough goal and its not like i really worked it (i didn't keep a d3 team for long so it wasn't even that long it was even possible for me), just kind of thought it would be cool if it happened. i basically put a ridiculous amount of time into my best teams / programs and could only do my best on 2 at a time, so my d3 tark team suffered and only had 1 title in a similar period where the other teams where winning like crazy. i would have had a real shot if i was all-in on my d3 team. i think it would be super awesome if someone pulled it off - alas, not really allowed these days.

quick aside, this was back in 1.0 before potential/FSS when there was no concern about multiple teams per world, when multiple teams were allowed, encouraged even (slightly).
10/16/2019 1:38 AM (edited)
Forgot to welcome sbank65 to the list!

And for oldave, I do not know of any list or coaches that have accomplished that. Nor am I aware of a previous thread. I've only taken this thread over for a few months now. So I haven't been around for the looooong term history of HD
10/18/2019 11:11 AM
sbank65! thats a pretty good coach to be just now entering the list. congrats mate
10/18/2019 7:56 PM
i wonder what the all-ids / total list is like, is there anyone else besides oldman and OR who has a shot at being over 50 right now? or even 40? i am curious which of those two is ahead, although the whole co-coaching thing could make that rather difficult. there's a few folks who come to mind who'd be pushed into the 20-30 range with all IDs, but that is a long way from 40+.

i cant remember if johnsensing had meaningful alts, for some reason i think he alt'd for a couple titles but that is based on nothing. i wonder if he might have enough to hit 40? i don't think i have 40 even if i counted all co-coach titles at 100%, which isn't appropriate IMO anyway. not sure who i might be missing? piman is a newer name to me and i have no idea about the alts, i suppose he's definitely a threat. the guy is racking up titles like crazy in 3.0, i suspect he'll be the third to 40 overall if he keeps playing.
10/18/2019 8:13 PM (edited)
No alt ids for me. Been playing just over 10 years with this one.
10/18/2019 8:57 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...20 Next ▸
Career Championships Leaderboard Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.