Career Championships Leaderboard Topic

Congrats to piman314 for winning championship #56! As if there was any doubt before, this one separates him from the pack officially. No more ties with the multi profile account. Just outright dominance over the field. From here, only time will tell how large the gap grows between the top spot and the rest of us. Nice job champ!
8/18/2022 10:23 AM
Welcome to the board kbadgley! Winning championship #5 in Crum last night..... long overdue to join. I watched you make deep runs all the time! Congrats
8/25/2022 8:45 PM
Posted by topdogggbm on 8/18/2022 10:23:00 AM (view original):
Congrats to piman314 for winning championship #56! As if there was any doubt before, this one separates him from the pack officially. No more ties with the multi profile account. Just outright dominance over the field. From here, only time will tell how large the gap grows between the top spot and the rest of us. Nice job champ!
Make that #57.
8/26/2022 10:57 AM
Guessing not, but is there a breakdown by division?
8/27/2022 5:46 PM
Posted by Baums_away on 8/27/2022 5:46:00 PM (view original):
No sir. I wish that wax something that was noted along the way! It wouldn't be much harder at all to maintain. But would take a lot of time and effort to go back and add now at this point. Not sure how long you've been around. But I didn't start this thread. I took over for Chapelhillne who no longer was able to keep up with it. So the list was already large when I got around 3-4 years ago.

The "team championship" thread I keep up with (also started by Chap) is split into divisions obviously. But this one is not.
8/28/2022 2:35 AM
Posted by topdogggbm on 8/28/2022 2:35:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Baums_away on 8/27/2022 5:46:00 PM (view original):
No sir. I wish that wax something that was noted along the way! It wouldn't be much harder at all to maintain. But would take a lot of time and effort to go back and add now at this point. Not sure how long you've been around. But I didn't start this thread. I took over for Chapelhillne who no longer was able to keep up with it. So the list was already large when I got around 3-4 years ago.

The "team championship" thread I keep up with (also started by Chap) is split into divisions obviously. But this one is not.
Cool. Maybe I’ll take a crack at it when things slow down at work.
8/28/2022 11:20 AM
if you guys just wanted a per-ID, per-division title count, i could pretty easily add that to the dynasty rankings. i generally have held off mostly because i think what dogg does here (and chap before him) is much better than an interaction-free list some where. the community aspect of this thread is much better basically. if i was less lazy i would probably have a thread congratulating teams for taking the #1 spot in their world or for breaking into the top 10 in their world for the first time, things like that, i feel like that would really bring more value. i just kinda have too much wax and wane to my general interest and involvement...

i tried a few times to get someone to take over the community aspect of the dynasty rankings, i'd manage the program that calculates it all, they'd run the thread(s) about it. but it never really worked out. if anyone ever wanted to do something like that, hit me up. i used to post stuff in confs when conf mates would appear and move up the rankings, but mostly i am lazy now and do nothing...
8/28/2022 12:18 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Did we turn down the wrong street here or something?
9/11/2022 12:37 AM
Thank you mrslam34 for reaching a milestone, winning championship #15 as Rupp season comes to an end.

I’ve been waiting to write something after staring at that last message here for far too long!
9/25/2022 9:25 AM
Posted by topdogggbm on 9/25/2022 9:25:00 AM (view original):
Thank you mrslam34 for reaching a milestone, winning championship #15 as Rupp season comes to an end.

I’ve been waiting to write something after staring at that last message here for far too long!
Thanks Top! It's been a great two weeks between Rupp (#14) and Allen (#15).
9/26/2022 11:48 AM
100k views! Glad the community enjoys the thread. Kinda surprised at the lack of interest/views in the teams thread. But then again it isn’t pinned at the top of everyone’s screen
10/11/2022 12:10 PM
Welcome to the board marl_karx! Championship number 5 under your belt! Don’t you have another profile as well that has titles? Something tells me so but I can’t remember why that’s in my mind.

let me know if so, so I can combine the total also.
10/12/2022 3:08 AM
topdoggbm - appreciate the work in putting this together! would it be possible to split up this list based on division? i'd be very curious to look at success broken up by d1 vs d2 vs d3. would also be very curious to split this up by HD 3.0 vs 2.0 vs 1.0. Understand this would probably be a coding nightmare but had to throw it out there :)
10/12/2022 4:48 PM
Posted by trail on 10/12/2022 4:48:00 PM (view original):
topdoggbm - appreciate the work in putting this together! would it be possible to split up this list based on division? i'd be very curious to look at success broken up by d1 vs d2 vs d3. would also be very curious to split this up by HD 3.0 vs 2.0 vs 1.0. Understand this would probably be a coding nightmare but had to throw it out there :)
Thanks for reaching out! I’d actually love to do that. But if you aren’t aware, I took this thread from chap a few years back. And It had already began as is. If I had to put a random guess on it, I’d say I just crossed the 50% timeline of managing this thread. He managed it the first 49% of its life, and I’ve maintained it the other 51% since. So it was already in place and I just picked up where he left off.

The division divider Would’ve been fantastic. and if I ever have a weekend where the wife goes out of town or something, I may look into dividing it up. But at this stage it would take a lot of time and effort to sort out. (It wouldn’t be that tough for me going forward, but that initial push to split things up would be a lot of effort!!). I’m not saying never, but that’s definitely not something I can address anytime soon. But I’ve had that idea as well so you aren’t the only one!
10/12/2022 5:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19|20 Next ▸
Career Championships Leaderboard Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.