who you got? Topic

Think people underrated the 7 man rotation of the Raptors, myself included. After the Blazers series, the vast majority seemed to think the '15 Warriors were back, but the Blazers didn't have the rotation the Raptors have. The Warriors played very sloppy at times and the Raptors continued to take advantage. Congrats to the Raptors, they deserve this win.

It was also great to see Kawhi fully healthy and back at the top, in terms of player talent, in the league. It only makes the league better.
6/14/2019 10:57 PM
I guess I was addressing LTB. I'm not sure why there should be asterisk at all.

For me, Kawhi now surpasses Durant on the all time list. I think Durant has more individual talent, but Kawhi won two championships and two Finals MVPs without another star in his prime. That's rare in NBA history.
6/14/2019 11:06 PM
◂ Prev 123
who you got? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.