FC Dynasty Cup II - Rushmore FC, Champion Topic

Group Stage tables will start to be updated as of today. Please continue sending challenges and scheduling games.

On Friday (June 21st,) if you have not received a challenge, please post requests here or send me the request and I will post it for you.
6/17/2019 10:10 AM
Santiago Ortiz from 244 has the early lead for L'Orteil D'or with four goals. A complete list for the tournament's top scorer award can be found in the 5th post on the first page.
6/19/2019 7:54 AM
46 out of the 48 Group Stage games have either been played or are scheduled. I appreciate everyone's commitment. You guys are making my job easy.

I will post the remaining two games that have yet to be scheduled tomorrow, if necessary.
6/20/2019 12:39 PM (edited)
Heading into the final weekend for Group Stage scheduling, one game has yet to be placed on the docket. I have posted this in the World 91 world chat as well since that is Wolves home world. I will also make a post in the World 85 chat with my alt ID to remind MrSturg to be on the lookout. Games can be scheduled all the way to 7pm on Monday June 24th.

Wolves - jhill (World 91) needs to send a challenge to Just The Tip FC - MrSturg21 (World 85.) Wolves would be the home team.
6/21/2019 3:28 PM (edited)
With no games scheduled this evening and a host of critical games tomorrow, here is a brief summary of the Group results up to this point.

Group D - Although nobody has clinched a quarterfinals spot, Rushmore and Cow Shields have effectively wrapped up the bids. Dropouts can mathematically qualify if all of the planets align.

Group C - 244 has won Group C and is the only team to have officially clinched a quarterfinals spot as of this date. All three of the other teams are very much alive. Den Helder qualifies if they win or tie, LFC Reds qualify if they win and Den Helder loses and Stingers qualify if they beat both Den Helder and LFC Reds.

Group B - All four teams remain alive, although Köln and Schafer are in must-win situations. Swamp City, with three games remaining and a solid differential, along with Heidi Blue, who currently leads the group, are in command.

Group A - Defending champions Cambridge are in an excellent position and can clinch a quarterfinals spot with a tie in its final game. mambas sit in a precarious second place and probably must win its final game to realistically advance. Wolves must win at least once..and probably twice. Tip FC controls its own destiny with four games remaining, including all three home games.
6/23/2019 9:29 PM (edited)
My two leading scorers in this tournament just retired in our offseason! Doh!
6/24/2019 10:36 AM
Posted by bert_fischer on 6/24/2019 10:36:00 AM (view original):
My two leading scorers in this tournament just retired in our offseason! Doh!
lol, oh man...

Time for the youth to step up in the knockout rounds.
6/24/2019 12:18 PM
All Group Stage games have now been scheduled. Thank you, everyone!
6/24/2019 12:32 PM
The final game of group play is tomorrow and, in dramatic fashion, will decide the last team to qualify out of Group A.

I will post full details about the Knockout rounds and the quarterfinals on Friday.
6/26/2019 6:05 PM
The Group Stage is now complete with Just The Tip FC grabbing a quarterfinals spot with a road victory.

I will begin constructing the knockout stage on the first page and should have it up on the 28th.
6/27/2019 5:54 PM (edited)
The quarterfinals have been posted. You may begin sending out challenges at your convenience and good luck to the eight teams that remain.
6/28/2019 6:06 PM (edited)
Please remember that the quarterfinals are a home and away set, with aggregate goals being the primary tiebreaker.

So, send a challenge, receive a challenge and score as many goals as you can.
7/12/2019 10:14 PM (edited)
The time frame for the quarterfinals is now officially opened with half of the games already scheduled...Cow Shields/Dynamos and Dragons/Hornets are on the calendar both home and away.
7/1/2019 7:38 AM
The first quarterfinals game is in the books. If we run into an additional game tiebreaker situation (aggregate and away goals are tied,) I'll post who needs to send the extra challenge.

I will be sending out a reminder message to the coaches who have yet to schedule their matches tomorrow evening. Because of the holiday week, we may need to be a little flexible about the time frame end date (technically July 8th.) All 48 Group Stage matches went off without a hitch so, I have no doubt, the only reason why there would be a delay/issue now is due to the holiday week. We'll see what the schedule looks like over the weekend and add a few days if necessary.
7/12/2019 10:14 PM (edited)
Posted by swampdragonz on 6/14/2019 12:43:00 AM (view original):
Can a 75 year old win the Golden Boot
https://www.whatifsports.com/soccer/PlayerProfile/Stats.aspx?pid=478527&section=Stats
Closing in on 1400 league goals
7/3/2019 10:17 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
FC Dynasty Cup II - Rushmore FC, Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.