FC Dynasty Cup II - Rushmore FC, Champion Topic

Posted by swampdragonz on 7/3/2019 10:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swampdragonz on 6/14/2019 12:43:00 AM (view original):
Can a 75 year old win the Golden Boot
https://www.whatifsports.com/soccer/PlayerProfile/Stats.aspx?pid=478527&section=Stats
Closing in on 1400 league goals
A couple of players have a game in hand but he's in excellent position at the moment.

75, lol. There's a team in World 78 that has a 94 year old that scores a dozen + every season. I wonder if the program has any cutoff or will a player have eternal life?
7/4/2019 2:37 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/4/2019 2:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swampdragonz on 7/3/2019 10:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swampdragonz on 6/14/2019 12:43:00 AM (view original):
Can a 75 year old win the Golden Boot
https://www.whatifsports.com/soccer/PlayerProfile/Stats.aspx?pid=478527&section=Stats
Closing in on 1400 league goals
A couple of players have a game in hand but he's in excellent position at the moment.

75, lol. There's a team in World 78 that has a 94 year old that scores a dozen + every season. I wonder if the program has any cutoff or will a player have eternal life?
I aim to find out. As long as Movsisyan plays so do Swamp City Dragons
7/4/2019 8:01 PM
The Heidi Blue/Tip FC quarterfinals have yet to be scheduled. I am going to extend the deadline an additional 24 hours from July 8th to July 9th to account for the US national holiday. Hopefully, that will be enough time. If not, the quarterfinals will be deemed complete and we will move onto the semis.
7/6/2019 5:09 PM
There are less than 24hrs to schedule quarterfinals matches. If nothing changes, I will announce the Semifinals match ups and time frame tomorrow evening.
7/8/2019 10:30 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/8/2019 10:30:00 PM (view original):
There are less than 24hrs to schedule quarterfinals matches. If nothing changes, I will announce the Semifinals match ups and time frame tomorrow evening.
Believe you already did
The semifinals will consist of the following:

A1/B2 plays C1/D2
B1/A2 plays D1/C2
7/9/2019 7:17 AM
Posted by swampdragonz on 7/9/2019 7:17:00 AM (view original):
Believe you already did

A1/B2 plays C1/D2
B1/A2 plays D1/C2
lol, yeah, I was more getting at who would the C1/D2 winner face since the A1/B2 quarterfinals was never scheduled.
7/9/2019 8:05 AM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/9/2019 8:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swampdragonz on 7/9/2019 7:17:00 AM (view original):
Believe you already did

A1/B2 plays C1/D2
B1/A2 plays D1/C2
lol, yeah, I was more getting at who would the C1/D2 winner face since the A1/B2 quarterfinals was never scheduled.
Heidi Blue in a walkover?
7/9/2019 8:48 PM
OK, the semifinals have been set and scheduling can begin. The time frame runs through the 18th. That may seem like a long time for four games but that will allow for tiebreaker games, if necessary. Further, since there is no time frame for the final round, the Championship can begin as soon as the semifinals are decided and doesn't need to wait until past the 18th. It will be at the convenience of the final pairing to schedule as they wish.

A note about the semifinal pairings. One of the quarterfinals had no games played, despite a 24hr extension to the time frame. I posted a message here in the forums and in both the World 85 chat (TipFC's home world) and World 91 chat (Heidi Blue's home world.) Heidelberg was the only one to contact me, through the World 91 chat, on July 4th to say that a challenge was sent. Therefore, Just The Tip FC was the team to forfeit the match up and Heidelberg advances.

It is unfortunate but the other three semi-finalists have been patiently waiting and the time frame rules are in place to address these situations.

Best of luck to the four that remain. That golden trophy is almost within your grasp!
7/9/2019 9:02 PM (edited)
Please remember that the semifinals are a home and away set, with aggregate goals being the primary tiebreaker.

So, send a challenge, receive a challenge and rack up the score.
7/12/2019 10:13 PM (edited)
Three out of the four semifinal games have already been scheduled. If we run into an additional game tiebreaker situation (aggregate and away are tied,) I'll post who needs to send the extra challenge.
7/12/2019 10:13 PM (edited)
All four games are scheduled and the first contest (a tie between Dragons and Den Helder) is in the books.
7/12/2019 5:08 PM
OK. One more semifinals match up is left. Just in case Heidi Blue wins the second game 5-1, since both are two seeds, I have generated a coin flip to determine the host of the first tiebreaker game. Heidi Blue was assigned heads and Rushmore was assigned tails. Random.org used a Turkish Lira and did 10 flips. Here is the result:

You flipped 10 coins of type Turkish 1 Lira:

Timestamp: 2019-07-15 19:26:50 UTC

Tails wins 8-2 so Rushmore would host the tiebreaker game, if necessary.
7/15/2019 3:29 PM
We are finally down to the last two teams. Swamp City and Rushmore may schedule the home and away series at their convenience. There is no time limit and, other than aggregate goals, no tiebreakers. For the purpose of the tiebreaker, Swamp City Dragons will be designated as HEADS and Rushmore FC will be designated as TAILS. I'll post the coin flip results after the first game is completed.

For the L'Orteil D'or , Arley Movsisyan is in the driver's seat and needs only one more goal to effectively clinch the honor. Not bad for guy in his 70s.

Best of luck to the two finalists as you fight for the FC Dynasty Cup!
7/17/2019 10:18 AM (edited)
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/17/2019 10:18:00 AM (view original):
We are finally down to the last two teams. Swamp City and Rushmore may schedule the home and away series at their convenience. There is no time limit and, other than aggregate goals, no tiebreakers. For the purpose of the tiebreaker, Swamp City Dragons will be designated as HEADS and Rushmore FC will be designated as TAILS. I'll post the coin flip results after the first game is completed.

For the L'Orteil D'or , Arley Movsisyan is in the driver's seat and needs only one more goal to effectively clinch the honor. Not bad for guy in his 70s.

Fiorillo for Rushmore is only 2 goals back. His teammate Warde and Movsisyan 's Larentowicz are longshots at 4 off the pace
7/18/2019 5:30 PM
Posted by swampdragonz on 7/18/2019 5:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/17/2019 10:18:00 AM (view original):

Fiorillo for Rushmore is only 2 goals back. His teammate Warde and Movsisyan 's Larentowicz are longshots at 4 off the pace
bert posted that Fiorillo retired when his world rolled over (right after the Group Stage ended.) The race is really Movisyan's to lose.
7/19/2019 1:29 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
FC Dynasty Cup II - Rushmore FC, Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.