Trinity (TX) Topic

I am starting my first season here at Trinity and I made the mistake of willfully inheriting a shitstorm. I have 23 spots to fill. I saw that this team was 15-2 last season but it is going to take a lot of work to get back to that. If anyone has any recruiting advice, I would love to hear it. By my calculations, I need 3 RBs, 1 WR, 2 TEs, 5 OLs, 5 DLs, 4 LBs, and 3 DBs. My budget is $69K. I am sorting my recruiting preferences based on core strength abilities (by position) and trying to choose those less than 500 miles away. I hope that works. But if that does not work, I would really appreciate some guidance.
5/31/2019 12:10 AM
JD5 just reach out to us and we are willing to help you. There are a lot of great coaches on this forums and one to stay away from. Trinity is in a great recruiting area with good bones. There are a few teams in a lot worse condition than Trinity
5/31/2019 1:50 AM (edited)
Trinity (TX) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.