PROG LEAGUES ALL - STAR GAMES Topic

it would be cool if prog leagues could have a sim generated all-star game that would decide home field advantage for the world series or a best of 3 all - star series.
6/2/2019 1:39 PM
Build 2 Dream Teams from the all-star list and run the best of 3 by yourself.
6/2/2019 1:45 PM
I always wish that the SIM would sim the All-Star game. Kind of along those same lines, I once floated the idea in one of the long-standing progressives I'm in of having a championship with all of the past 24 seasons' WS winners (or past 12 seasons' WS winners & losers) to crown the best of the best. Got too complicated with owner turnover and total buy-in, but I still think it's a fun idea for some long-running prog to try.
6/13/2019 3:08 PM
would be a very fun idea...maybe get sub owners for the teams....a tournament over a season pitting the different champs.
6/14/2019 5:16 PM
PROG LEAGUES ALL - STAR GAMES Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.