Had to spend positive net worth of 11k more Topic

Lord that was true Badaxe :)
6/12/2019 12:20 AM
Not expecting to win in this team with mix players that are not mine. I was -9.5 today and is down 0-20 with half of my players on the team. Going to the Ivy league before I jump to division One and I should beat Wheeler out with bowls in one account and flip it to $100 credit before I start playing casually.
6/12/2019 11:09 AM
Might wanna pump your breaks there on the D-1 dreams, Wardo. You still haven't learned how to recruit so this team that is getting thrashed at halftime is probably the best Charleston team you'll ever have (especially as your abysmal recruits start to rot the roster from the inside out).
6/12/2019 11:29 AM
Posted by jakefielder on 6/12/2019 11:29:00 AM (view original):
Might wanna pump your breaks there on the D-1 dreams, Wardo. You still haven't learned how to recruit so this team that is getting thrashed at halftime is probably the best Charleston team you'll ever have (especially as your abysmal recruits start to rot the roster from the inside out).
Not trying to Argue with you just trying to play the game the right way.
6/12/2019 11:49 AM
Posted by WardoYT on 6/12/2019 11:09:00 AM (view original):
Not expecting to win in this team with mix players that are not mine. I was -9.5 today and is down 0-20 with half of my players on the team. Going to the Ivy league before I jump to division One and I should beat Wheeler out with bowls in one account and flip it to $100 credit before I start playing casually.
Funny, to get to a bowl game you would have to actually win games,usually at least 7 of them, be able to recruit - which you can't seem to do - and not get fired.... funny, in several conference chats and forums posts you have said you are only laying causally putting in low effort (which we agree you are low effort) - you and your hero donnie both suffer from narcassistic personality disorder and gaslight everyone, plus you take good teams and wardo them into oblivion... it's sad dude/dudette that your name is now a verb
6/12/2019 12:25 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Whatever liar... you do all that and study nuclear engineering, coach middle school ball, and now work in Washington DC.. you lie as much as your hero does so just shut it and stop treating this game like your "businesses"- failing.
6/12/2019 1:21 PM
Close thread and bump.
6/12/2019 2:23 PM
I also manage 2 Chinese Chess boards one big table American Chess board I manage 3 businesses and have a total of a 3 hour work week every week. I have my own label and sign Trippy red and is going into Music Management at 27 if applicable. I can't build more businesses because of a Tariff will be put on my name. I work for SouthCarolina on the side and have to reload recruits every single season and have asked for more time their.

All this and yet you still cant write at a third grade level. South Carolinas standards must be mighty low these days.
6/13/2019 2:31 PM
Now kevsgirl, let's be fair. English is probably Wardo's 10th language or so.
6/13/2019 3:43 PM
Posted by kevsgirl on 6/13/2019 6:31:00 PM (view original):
I also manage 2 Chinese Chess boards one big table American Chess board I manage 3 businesses and have a total of a 3 hour work week every week. I have my own label and sign Trippy red and is going into Music Management at 27 if applicable. I can't build more businesses because of a Tariff will be put on my name. I work for SouthCarolina on the side and have to reload recruits every single season and have asked for more time their.

All this and yet you still cant write at a third grade level. South Carolinas standards must be mighty low these days.
....and all of that at age 14? He be a super duper pooper scooper.
6/13/2019 5:34 PM
you spelled Trippie Redd wrong genius. Hopefully you spelled it right on his contract that he signed with you ROFLMAO
6/13/2019 5:57 PM
6/18/2019 11:05 PM
LOL I didn't know there were Troll Police
6/19/2019 8:41 AM
◂ Prev 12345
Had to spend positive net worth of 11k more Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.