What age do guys stop devolving things like power? Topic

At what age do guys stop devolving things like power? I have a 3rd year HS player that is 21yo. And he is a little behind what I hoped for. He is at 72 Power now. My 18 scouting said he would be in the mid 80's. At this point I would just be happy to hit 78-80.
6/8/2019 6:07 PM
How much money do you have in training? Power, arm strength, stamina, speed, etc. all are tied to your training budget. You need to have training at 20. Also, what is his Make-up rating? If it's low, that will also affect is development.
6/8/2019 10:14 PM (edited)
Posted by bjschumacher on 6/8/2019 10:14:00 PM (view original):
How much money do you have in training? Power, arm strength, stamina, speed, etc. all are tied to your training budget. You need to have training at 20. Also, what is his Make-up rating? If it's low, that will also affect is development.
I am at 20 now. His first few seasons were 14, 16 and now 20 training. His makeup is only 65.
6/9/2019 6:54 AM
Posted by bjschumacher on 6/8/2019 10:14:00 PM (view original):
How low can the makeup rating get without effecting development too much? I'd guess somewhere in the 65-70 range, but I've never looked into this too closely.
6/9/2019 7:24 AM
This guy has a makeup of 12 and he developed just fine. About +20ish in Contact/Splits and +10ish in Power/Eye.

Delino Sivilla
6/10/2019 1:09 PM
What age do guys stop devolving things like power? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.