ULB Season 33 - Need 1 Topic

ULB is getting ready to enter it's 33rd season and is looking for 1 (one) (uno) owners.

We have a MWR of 55/120 and a prospect cap of $25M. It is also understood that your minors will be kept in proper order. The cities for the teams cannot change, but you are allowed to change the nickname after completing one season in the world.

We're a drama free world. Lots of great owners, and a few (me included) who have been here since season1. Newbies are welcome.

The available team is:
Boston Lamplighters
Franchise Profile: Lamplighters - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

This team is the division winner for the past 6 seasons. Good squad, has some talent. You can compete right off the bat or retool as you see fit.

Player Profile: Joaquin Borbon - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Greg Phelps - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Amp Leary - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Alex Ogawa - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Keith Davey - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Stan Karstens - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Junior Lee - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

They have $65M is salary committed for next season. Not great, but not bad.

Let me know if you want this team.

Jim
6/19/2019 12:13 PM (edited)
Jim is one of the hardest working commissioners in HBD, and it shows. ULB is a competitive active world that rolls quickly every time.
6/10/2019 6:40 PM
New Orleans has been taken. Boston still available.
6/13/2019 8:40 AM
Even though I haven't had a lot of success in this world (this is our year!) its one of my favorites because of the prospect cap. It makes the IFA market very interesting and also encourages teams to compete for the playoffs every year. No point in tanking and loading up on transfer budgets because its capped at 25. I also really enjoy the teams staying in the same city, it makes looking at player transactions very straight forward. Join and we roll.
6/20/2019 2:54 PM
ULB Season 33 - Need 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.