The great WardoYT sacked 22 times in one game!!! Topic

Is any1 scared of playing me when I got the passing deep for 20-40 yards every single play correct. I see some progression but I think I can do something year 3 if the Frosh are not a bust year 2.
6/13/2019 12:02 PM
I don't think anyone at this point is scared of playing you Wardo until you start recruiting better and making better decisions. I'm not trying to be a dick , but you have better options at qb than Mccoy....Pete Smith has much better ratings and formations skill. And if you really want to run a shotgun trips combo, just run trips until you get enough formation practice in shotgun because you are BETTER at trips right now. And throw a short pass once in a while, it will cut down on the picks and the sacks, which are drive killers. I know you wont listen but I thought I would try anyways....good luck to you.
6/13/2019 12:41 PM
What you just said really seems like easy profit to beat. If you only take easy teams and only take winning records and is not a TPFW its almost like you know me I have you that you talk on my zero do you know me or something bye.
6/13/2019 1:12 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
um, I'm not sure what your trying to say in either one of those paragraphs. But like I said, good luck to you.
6/13/2019 1:37 PM
What you just said really seems like easy profit to beat. If you only take easy teams and only take winning records and is not a TPFW its almost like you know me I have you that you talk on my zero do you know me or something bye.Its almost interesting how people can go so far in left field. I actually have 2 court dates and is charging the bank on both individuals seems like you haven't recovers of the 1 square on the kids table.

LOL WHAT THE..????? Grammar school son, try it sometime
6/13/2019 1:55 PM
You all are being trolled ....hard. Not sure what is worse, the trolling or you thinking he's legit.
6/13/2019 2:28 PM
If he's really just a troll, this is one of the most expensive troll jobs in history for extremely diminishing returns. Dude has played 4 seasons of Gridiron and 6 of Hoops. That's over $100 just to lose an ***-ton of games and get made fun of on the message boards.

I think the reality is that Wardo is a teenager who speaks English as a second language and is using something like Google Translate to talk trash on the message boards.That's my best guess anyways.
6/13/2019 4:20 PM
LOL 68-0 loss, 5 interceptions, and ONLY 14 sacks this time!! Woooo Hooooooo
6/13/2019 4:36 PM
***Going to Ivy League***
6/13/2019 4:49 PM
Kevin did you save up for the USA Iran war that is going to reshape our economy to universal economy and the winners will be the ones already locked in under the scope.
6/13/2019 4:52 PM
For those that are curious, Wardo has started out 0-3 and is averaging a 55-2 loss thus far. His QB has thrown 18 interceptions and has been sacked 47 times.
6/14/2019 2:59 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........
6/14/2019 6:21 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 6/14/2019 3:46:00 PM (view original):
sh*t happens

such as the fact wardo is runnin yall

its a lot like social media

you got nothin better to do you got to yammer bout the retard
6/14/2019 8:09 PM
these are my people!
6/14/2019 11:25 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
The great WardoYT sacked 22 times in one game!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.