The great WardoYT sacked 22 times in one game!!! Topic

6/14/2019 11:50 PM
not no more

we got vegemite patties

yer gonna say impossible you cain fool me

ima say its a brave new world
6/15/2019 12:00 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
mojo is gonna give the pre game pep talks from now on......yum
6/15/2019 8:54 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by mojolad on 6/15/2019 3:59:00 AM (view original):
I had a friend(he still is but I moved so it's long distance now). He was in the Viet Nam War. Spent most of his time behind enemy lines with small unit. He told me that once when they were in the jungle for long time and they ran out of food, they killed a Viet Cong and ate him. True Story. They only did that once . But the upshot of that was he said and I believe it , Meat is Meat. When you're starving you eat what you can.
At least they didn't kill a Chinese soldier... they'd have been hungry again in an hour.
6/15/2019 9:41 AM
Lacist!
6/15/2019 3:06 PM
Rofl. And I thought I was sick :)
6/15/2019 3:08 PM
Lol this thread is gold.

Mojo- you should tell
more stories :)
6/16/2019 12:44 AM
True Story: I was Office Manager of large medical clinic. It was affiliated with a union . Most of the union officials were mob guys. I was friendly with one who was an enforcer. Not sure exactly what he did but he was Muscle. Classic Italian, Tall, built like a linebacker, collared shirt kept open to show his hairy chest with big gold chain. Nice guy as long as you weren't meeting him professionally.
One day I hear him yell my name from the back of the clinic where the supplies were in the Supply Closet. So I go back there and he is looking at the closet. I say " What's a matter Tony" ? He says "isopropyl Alchohol" ! I say "Yah" ?
He says "Don't you know if you take one bottle of that and pour it on the back seat of a car and light it the whole car will go up in smoke" ?!!!
With a straight face I looked at him and say:" I never knew that Tony. Maybe I should get that out of the closet , huh ?"
6/17/2019 8:20 AM (edited)
Posted by mojolad on 6/17/2019 8:20:00 AM (view original):
True Story: I was Office Manager of large medical clinic. It was affiliated with a union . Most of the union officials were mob guys. I was friendly with one who was an enforcer. Not sure exactly what he did but he was Muscle. Classic Italian, Tall, built like a linebacker, collared shirt kept open to show his hairy chest with big gold chain. Nice guy as long as you weren't meeting him professionally.
One day I hear him yell my name from the back of the clinic where the supplies were in the Supply Closet. So I go back there and he is looking at the closet. I say " What's a matter Tony" ? He says "isopropyl Alchohol" ! I say "Yah" ?
He says "Don't you know if you take one bottle of that and pour it on the back seat of a car and light it the whole car will go up in smoke" ?!!!
With a straight face I looked at him and say:" I never knew that Tony. Maybe I should get that out of the closet , huh ?"
LOL
6/17/2019 4:18 PM
I had SO many stories from that period with all the characters that went through that office. Often thought of writing a book. :)
6/17/2019 7:35 PM
◂ Prev 123
The great WardoYT sacked 22 times in one game!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.