Monday 6/17/19 11:30 MST on PBS

POV - ROLL RED ROLL

Steubenville high school ( OH )
Mascot - BIG RED ( a famous race horse from way back )
Battle cry - ROLL RED ROLL

I am an alumni of this school. Class of 72. My head drooped very low when a few years ago a couple of players did a girl wrong. Going from party to party dragging a very drunk girl with them. The Police DPT and Sheriff DPT tried their best to cover this crime up. ( by the way this town, my home town, has a nickname of Little Chicago because of the corruption, prostitution, and gambling )
Well any way this show is about that very thing and will bring out facts of other schools in this country of ours. That this, although not common, goes on more than we all think.

An examination of the assault of a teenage girl by members of a high school football team.

Included; The deep seated and social media - fueled " BOYS WILL BE BOYS " culture at the root of highschool sexual assault in America.

I thought that this program would be interesting for a lot of guys here because I think that most of you like football. This will show you the dark side of football and other sports. ( by way - BIG RED is the 3rd winningest school in Ohio and 15th in the country )
6/18/2019 10:31 PM (edited)
I am very extreme when it comes to sexual assault.
IMO anyone caught and convicted of sexual assault (and Im talking rape here, not just exposing yourself in the park) should be shot or hung. Don't wanna spend 60 K $ a year to house him and do it all over when he gets out and does it again.
I have more compassion for a paid assassin than a sexual predator.
6/14/2019 4:25 PM
Posted by mojolad on 6/14/2019 4:25:00 PM (view original):
I am very extreme when it comes to sexual assault.
IMO anyone caught and convicted of sexual assault (and Im talking rape here, not just exposing yourself in the park) should be shot or hung. Don't wanna spend 60 K $ a year to house him and do it all over when he gets out and does it again.
I have more compassion for a paid assassin than a sexual predator.
I agree. Especially when it comes to little kids. These A holes that get caught molesting a child and sent to prison. They are called MOES and are kept away from the general population as they will kill them.
6/14/2019 6:21 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.