RECRUIT PROMISES Topic

Does recruit promises carry over to their 2nd year on the team?
6/14/2019 4:26 AM
Nope
6/14/2019 4:37 AM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 6/14/2019 4:37:00 AM (view original):
Nope
Thank you.
6/14/2019 5:33 AM
What happens to a recruits interest if you withdraw a promised start during recruitment? Will be automatically become totally uninterested in signing?
6/14/2019 11:02 AM
Posted by 29707 on 6/14/2019 11:02:00 AM (view original):
What happens to a recruits interest if you withdraw a promised start during recruitment? Will be automatically become totally uninterested in signing?
You actually can't withdraw a promised start. (You CAN decrease promised minutes tho). At least not once it's processed. If it hasn't processed in a recruiting cycle, you can withdraw it and nothing happens. Because the effort was not applied.

The only way i can think of removing a promised start, is by offering a redshirt after. And if you were to do that, I'd say that you have 0 chance of signing that recruit later on. But i can't say for sure because I've never tried it myself
6/14/2019 3:15 PM
inform of redshirt will turn off the promised start - and it will be a very large negative factor for the recruit. Both the redshirt effect and the loss of the starting promise (and also any minutes promise)

I doubt that it makes it 100% impossible to recruit the kid, but it is a huge negative

One other note, I would never offer a start without some minutes - at least 10 because he will get ten minutes by virtue of starting even if you go with subbing by minutes and set him at the lowest 4-8
6/14/2019 4:15 PM
Posted by fd343ny on 6/14/2019 4:15:00 PM (view original):
inform of redshirt will turn off the promised start - and it will be a very large negative factor for the recruit. Both the redshirt effect and the loss of the starting promise (and also any minutes promise)

I doubt that it makes it 100% impossible to recruit the kid, but it is a huge negative

One other note, I would never offer a start without some minutes - at least 10 because he will get ten minutes by virtue of starting even if you go with subbing by minutes and set him at the lowest 4-8
Very well said. If you use the fatigue setting, and not target minutes, if you offer a start, you might as well offer 10 (or 15) minutes too. It's free recruiting effort. The only situation i would NOT offer 15 minutes when offering a promised start, is if the recruit had low ATH, SPD, DEF, *and* ST. If a few of those 4 attributes are decent, he's going to get his 15 minutes fairly easily.
6/14/2019 10:01 PM
Thank you guys!
6/15/2019 1:44 PM
RECRUIT PROMISES Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.