Maximizing the attendance at your team camp Topic

any advice for maximizing the attendance at your team camp? Routinely I will budget it for 12k, and get D1 attendance for only 3k
6/14/2019 5:59 AM
Depending on where you are geographically, the team camp only has a radius of 500 miles (I think is the number). So if there are only 50 d1 recruits within 500 miles, not including jucos who don't go to the camps (again I think), only 50 will show up and you can't increase that. You could invite d2 and d3 kids to increase the number, but that's it as far as I'm aware of.

Edit: so if this is your Gonzaga team it means there are only 50 d1 recruits within 500 miles, which makes sense with Canada and the Pacific Ocean being a large part of your camp circle's area.
6/14/2019 7:30 AM (edited)
Maximizing the attendance at your team camp Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.