Happy Father's Day Topic

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there...My son is a gift I cherish every day. To be able to watch him grow up as quickly as he has has been awesome. He gave me my present at the Zoo the other day when he called me his best friend.
Enjoy your day, Dad's.

Paul
6/16/2019 10:35 AM
Happy Father's Day p6453.

Happy Father's Day everyone!
6/16/2019 11:12 AM
Happy Father's Day To All You Great Dads
6/16/2019 11:19 AM
Happy Father's Day everyone!
6/16/2019 11:56 AM
as a father myself, i refuse to celebrate father's day, as a show of solidarity with those parents of non-binary gender identity who are left out of both mother's and father's day. i will resume celebration once non-binary parent's day becomes a thing and hallmark sells cards of equal cheesyness as those sold for mother's and father's day.

of course, i am only stuck holding this position as a result of having used the above argument on mother's day to get out of trouble for forgetting said mother's day, which didn't go over too well with that particular mother. unfortunately, my righteous liberal indignation didn't really get me out of the dog house, in fact, i believe i actually dug myself in deeper. and now i think i've lost father's day for all eternity as a result...
6/19/2019 12:58 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 6/19/2019 12:58:00 PM (view original):
as a father myself, i refuse to celebrate father's day, as a show of solidarity with those parents of non-binary gender identity who are left out of both mother's and father's day. i will resume celebration once non-binary parent's day becomes a thing and hallmark sells cards of equal cheesyness as those sold for mother's and father's day.

of course, i am only stuck holding this position as a result of having used the above argument on mother's day to get out of trouble for forgetting said mother's day, which didn't go over too well with that particular mother. unfortunately, my righteous liberal indignation didn't really get me out of the dog house, in fact, i believe i actually dug myself in deeper. and now i think i've lost father's day for all eternity as a result...
I know you're joking, but fun fact: Parents Day is a real thing in the US. It falls July 28 this year.

I recommend not playing this card with your lovely lady, of course. Take the L and live to play again.
6/20/2019 7:06 PM
Happy Father's Day Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.