Armstrong Atlantic... Changed HD Name... Topic

I just noticed that a school name change that occurred in real life, has been adjusted in HD. Not sure how long ago this happened, but Armstrong Atlantic of the Peach Belt is now Ga Southern Armstrong. Good to know.
6/17/2019 7:58 AM
Yep this happened last offseason in Iba, so maybe 30-something days ago?? Also, school colors for Seattle (D2) changed from blue to red.
6/17/2019 9:37 AM
Small steps, but I think it's pretty exciting that they're making subtle tweaks. It may not be recruiting fixes or anything like that but it shows they're alive.
6/17/2019 10:40 AM
wow, they are working on cosmetic changes that absolutely no ones cares about. Not sure if that is 'progress' or a step in the wrong direction.
6/17/2019 12:13 PM
https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=514878

Looks like seble made a batch of these name/color changes a little while back. It's small but good stuff.
6/17/2019 1:46 PM
Posted by zagsrulez on 6/17/2019 12:13:00 PM (view original):
wow, they are working on cosmetic changes that absolutely no ones cares about. Not sure if that is 'progress' or a step in the wrong direction.
Not trying to be contrary, and I'm probably in the minority, but I care about those changes. It's always bothered me when school colors didn't jive. Or school names. It's a sign they're there, so I'll take it.
6/17/2019 2:04 PM
I agree - anything is better than no changes. Nice to see.
6/17/2019 10:16 PM
Philadelphia Biblical is now Cairn in D3
6/18/2019 8:54 PM
Armstrong Atlantic... Changed HD Name... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.