Kinsella (MLB theme)- Full, Adding to waitlist Topic

World Kinsella has concluded its regular season #45, and we are looking for future owners.

A MLB theme makes this game infinitely more interesting.

This is a highly competitive, top quality world.
· Recognized as a top rated world in world rankings
· Experienced owners (90+ seasons on average)
· Very low turnover (1-2 openings typically, 5 highest ever)
· Stable ownership (15 owners have 10+ seasons with Kinsella)
· LOW drama

Both current openings have filled. We are accepting interested owners for our waitlist for an unexpected opening(s) for season #46 and for future seasons. This is an incredible league. We don't have many openings, so if you are interested, let me know. I can definitely contact you when we have one. This is a league you definitely want to be part of.

League Rules:
· Strict MLB Theme
29 MLB teams in appropriate leagues and divisions. (Colorado and its extreme hitting park has been replaced with the Montreal Expos. We have added the "expansion" Portland Beavers and Charlotte Knights.)

· Major League Minimum Wins Requirement
We discourage tanking. Major League teams are required to win no less than 54 ML games in a season or no less than 120 games in any two consecutive seasons. Offending franchises are banned from signing international free agents the following season.

· Minor League Minimum Wins Requirement
We place an emphasis on competitive minor league teams at (almost) all levels. Minor league teams (AAA-Low A) are required to win at a 250 win pct. or higher. For each individual team that falls below this mark at season's end, the offending franchises are assessed a financial penalty that applies the following season.

All are welcome and will be considered. Preference will however be given to the following.
· Veteran owners (4 or more completed seasons)
· Owners with a history of active participation and attention to all levels of the franchise (no 0(0) pitching staffs, no studs getting drafted away in Rule 5)
· Owners respected by fellow owners
· Owners interested in staying long-term

Please sitemail me to express your interest. Thanks!
6/28/2019 6:05 PM (edited)
If you guys have an owner that wants to swap I'll take the Oakland franchise if you'll take me

Edit: Swap is for Upper Deck world which needs one owner
6/19/2019 12:23 PM (edited)
Thanks ACEROTHSTEIN. I will check and see if an owner has interest.
6/21/2019 9:05 AM (edited)
Kinsella (MLB theme)- Full, Adding to waitlist Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.