65. redbooda - Elvin Hayes
66. gerryred (via bds9992) - Kyle Lowry
67. robusk- Montrezl Harrell
68. jcred5 - Shawn Kemp
69. ysw128 - Elton Brand
70. dBKC (via cjok1051) - Ben Simmons
71. jackedjamie (via jhsukow) - Horace Grant
72. isacqbs58- Rajon Rondo

-Deron at 49! If players like Deron and Chauncey keep falling to the 2nd/3rd round turn, the owners in those spots are going to be very happy!

-Boozer at 51! Way too early for the Boozer

-Manu at 52! Always nice when Manu falls into the third round

-Gilmore at 54! Think he fell to the third round a couple of seasons ago. I think it is great value where you got him, but I do not think I will like him on your team.

-Another 18-19 starter taken in Kyrie, is that 8 or 9 thus far?

-Elvin at 65! Booda doing Booda

-With the rate the 18-19 seasons are being drafted, Harrell at 67 does not seem like a reach at all.

-Brand at 69! Feels like a big drop for Elton. He is pricey, but gives you a nice game at the 3
6/24/2019 9:13 AM (edited)
1st Round Commentary:
1. jackedjamie - Wilt Chamberlain
2. sappy - LeBron James
3. tarheel1991 - Steph Curry
4. 6theluckyone- Shaquille O’Neal
5. copernicus - Michael Jordan
6. gerryred - Dwight Howard
7. benhoidal - Giannis Antetokounmpo
8. pharrop - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
9. dBKC - Rudy Gobert
10. NotoriousJ - Karl Malone
11. mikee1 - Dennis Rodman
12. NotoriousJ (via Midge) - Charles Barkley
13. robusk (via dh555) - Chris Paul
14. mptrey - Kevin Durant
15. tau1624 - DeAndre Jordan
16. 24kpyrite- Moses Malone
17. redbooda - Paul George
18. bds9992 - Anthony Davis
19. dh555 (via robusk) - David Robinson
20. jcred5 - Larry Bird
21. ysw128 - Dwyane Wade
22. cjok1051 - James Harden
23. jhsukow - Karl-Anthony Towns
24. isacqbs58 - Tim Duncan

Thoughts

-Giannis at 7! Ben does not seem like the type of owner to run experiments in theme league, especially in the ODL. I thought the pick would be Kareem, but I respect Ben's success too much to question his logic. The Giannis season is beastly and I am not putting it down by any means. Ben, would you comment on your thought process or will we receive a Popavich answer. No more honeymoon jokes, I kinda promise.

-Gobert at 9! In the words of robusk, dbkc "Explain Yourself".

-Barkley and Malone - The scoring is there and it's a good tandem to start with

-George at 17! Booda being Booda. I just hope you use the right season.

- I was really excited to see someone try to build a team around Harden at this cap. Then I saw your 2nd round pick...

-KAT at 23! Little early here, but I guess as long as you didn't want to pair him with Duncan or Garnett, you got what you wanted with your first 2 picks.
6/23/2019 7:58 PM (edited)
2nd Round Commentary:

25. isacqbs58 - Kevin Garnett
26. jhsukow - Draymond Green
27. cjok1051 - John Stockton
28. ysw128 - Ben Wallace
29. jcred5 - Magic Johnson
30. benhoidal (via robusk) - Kawhi Leonard
31. bds9992 - Steve Nash
32. redbooda - Bradley Beal
33. 24kpyrite- Andre Drummond
34. tau1624 - Jason Kidd
35. mptrey- Hassan Whiteside
36. dh555 - Kevin McHale
37. Midge - Bill Walton
38. mikee1 - Anfernee Hardaway
39. Midge (via NotoriousJ) - Clint Capela
40. cjok1051 (via dBKC) - Nikola Vucevic
41. pharrop - Marcus Camby
42. robusk (via benhoidal) - Scottie Pippen
43. gerryred - Shawn Marion
44. copernicus - Bob McAdoo
45. 6heluckyone - Chauncey Billups
46. tarheel1991 - Joakim Noah
47. sappy - Klay Thompson
48. jhsukow (via jackedjamie) - Alonzo Mourning

-Duncan/Garnett combo - Interesting start, but I am not sure if would have been able to pass up the Stockton/Magic combo

-Stockton at 27! One of many steals in the 2nd round

-Nash over Kidd! - I am not sure I have seen this, could be first and last time

-Beal at 32! You got your 2 SGs

-Drummond at 33! Had I looked to see who was available before making this pick, this wouldn't have been the pick

-Kidd at 34! Not the type of player we need to fall in tau's lap

-Vucevic at 40! Seems early, but feels like owners are not waiting on the 18-19 seasons to fall

- Pippen at 42! Not the type of player we need to fall in robusk's lap

- Noah at 46! This seems too early for Noah
6/23/2019 8:20 PM (edited)
Team thoughts:

jackedjaime - Wilt Chamberlain, Deron Williams, Horace Grant, Danny Green, Dirk Nowitzki, Chris Mullin, Jamychal Green
Final Synopsis - One of he best ways to build around Dirk is with Ho and Wilt. Add Deron to the mix and you have a pricey team. I think where this team suffers will be it's bench. It will take a lot of money management to get this team to be successful in the ODL.
Suggested Team Name - Dirk's Happy Place

sappy - LeBron James, Klay Thompson, Dikembe Mutombo, Robert Parish ,Kevin Johnson, Eric Moreland, Dwayne Dedmon
Final Synopsis - LeBron should not be a SF, but he can be. You have the defensive capabilities down, but the boards can be a problem. Plenty of 3s on this team at an efficient rate and you won't have to worry about Klays lack of assist with your 1 and 3. This team just has me wanting more.
SuggestedTeam Name - Did Lebron build this team?

tarheel1991 - Steph Curry, Joakim Noah, Carlos Boozer, Jonas Valanciunas, Kyle O'Quinn, TR Dunn, Connie Hawkins
Final Synopsis - Curry is a fun player to draft around. You literally get to cross off one stat off your need list as soon as you draft him. Unfortunately, I do not think you filled the holes around him. The next 4 picks were associated the the front court and the last two left the back court desiring more. I think this team will struggle to be competitive.
Suggested Team Name - Curry wishes this was the 12-13 Warriors

6theluckyone - Shaquille O’Neal, Chauncey Billups, Manu Ginobili, Clifford Ray, Robert Covington, Wes Unseld, JJ Reddick
Final Synopsis - This team had one of my favorite starts through the first 4 rounds, but I feel it went downhill from there. Covington doesn't board enough to play the 3 on a Shaq team and Unseld is unable to back up Shaq for usage purposes. This team will win enough games to compete for a 5-6 seed, man I wish I could have seen other picks in the 5th and 6th round.
Suggested Team Name - Never fall asleep during a draft

copernicus - Michael Jordan, Bob McAdoo, Bill Russell, Charlie Ward, Terrence Jones, Peja Stojakovic, Jason Williams
Final Synopsis - This team kind of reminds me of someone's first time at a gentleman's club. You blow majority of your budget at the beginning, then you are left looking for bargains at the end and sometimes you hit and sometimes you don't, but you loved it. Sometimes even where you spent your money, wasn't the smartest, but you probably had a good time. I am not a fan of this Jordan team. You could also substitute the gentleman's club analogy with Vegas.
Suggested Team Name - Destiny Took My Money

gerryred - Dwight Howard, Shawn Marion, Kyle Lowry, Derek Harper, Kevin Love, Kermit Washington, Kendall Marshall
Final Synopsis - I really like the first 4 picks, but I'm not a fan of the Love fit. After the Kermit pick, makes me wonder if you changed Love to a partial season and not one of the expensive ones. I can get more behind that logic. I think the division draft will be key for this team on their playoff hopes.
Suggested Team Name - Tainted Love

benhoidal - Giannis Antetokounmpo , Kawhi Leonard, Eric Bledsoe, Andrew Bogut, Marvin Williams, Larry Nance, Michael Beasley
Final Synopsis - Another good build by Ben, which helps when you have more time to focus on a draft. The Nance pick is throwing me off, I can't imagine you are using anything but the partial season, but then why draft Beasley? You can't afford to move Marvin to SG to help back up Leonard, the usage doesn't fit. The shooting is all there, you'll have to draft some more boards.
Suggested Team Name - Klaw my Antetokounmpo

pharrop - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Marcus Camby, Donyell Marshall, Kyle Korver, Gary Payton, Malcom Brogdon, Charlie Villanueva
Final Synopsis - I really liked the start of this team. It's hard to dislike a pick like Korver, but I have to wonder if this team has enough scoring. Payton can be an expensive 5th round pick, but you didn't spend a lot on your other picks so you can afford him. Donyell and Korver provide plenty of 3s so you can try to get one of Garys more efficient season and not worry about his 3 point shooting ability. I don't know, I don't like the way this team ended.
Suggested Team Name - Jab With the Glove

dBKC - Rudy Gobert, Nikola Jokic, Ben Simmons, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Jones, Andre Igoudala, Ryan Anderson
Final Synopsis - Your starting 5 is intriguing, but I do have have concerns that when AI comes in your usage might drop off into a penalty. Now if only you could get Andre and Ryan to come in the game at the same, but WIS loves screwing up bench spots. That's really my only fuss with the end result. Edit - I saw your lilineup projections, I think usage is going to be an issue and I don't like Anderson at the 4.
Suggested Team Name - Jrueth or Gobert?

NotoriousJ - Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Brent Barry, Samuel Dalembert, Jon Barry, Mark Landberger, Rick Barry
Final Synopsis - The Barry Trifecta! It is hard to start off with Karl and Charles and worry about usage, but I think that's the case. Rick's best seasons are partial seasons, but you'll have to ensure you get another partial season to pair with him to have enough scoring. I still don't think that is enough with this team, you have a lot of minutes to fill at the guard spots and you started off with an expensive duo.
Suggested Team Name - The Barry Bunch

mikee1 - Dennis Rodman, Anfernee Hardaway, Amare Stoudemire, Victor Oladipo, Mark Price, Reggie Evans, Emeka Okafor
Final Synopsis - I really really like this team. This is a very strong 7 man rotation, but it does appear to be a very expensive one as well. Are you using a top Price season to backup both guard spots? I like that idea, I just worry about a complete team everywhere else. My only concern is that Okafor was too expensive of a choice to fill that last starting spot. I look forward to seeing the final roster.
SuggestedTeam Name - Amare, Oladipo, & Okafor Oh My!

robusk - Chris Paul, Scottie Pippen,Tyson Chandler, Montrezl Harrell, Buck Williams, George Hill, Vince Carter
Final Synopsis - This is a well orchestrated team. I have been looking at your table trying to determine which Pippen you are using. With the drafting of both Hill and Vince, is Pippen spending time at SF? If he spends half his time at SF, I think I like this team less, mainly just due to boards. Good Def, Good Passing, Enough boards, Enough 3s = Playoffs
Suggested Team Name - What Happens When You Get Chris Paul With Pick 19

mptrey - Kevin Durant, Hassan Whiteside, Mike Conley, Chris Webber, Nate McMillan, Marcin Gortat, Royce O'Neale
Final Synopsis - I really like the trio you started with and I got concerned with the Webber pick. You didn't really need the usage and I was worried Webber was drafted to be a 4. With Webber at the 4, I fear you will lose a lot of rebounding battles. Then again, maybe I am wrong, maybe Nate is Conleys backup and Webber is the three, in which case I like better. If this is the case, your scoring will majorly suffer with Nate and Royce on the floor. Not sure why Royce was drafted, he was yours after the draft.
Suggested Team Name - Slip to the Whiteside & Cross The Line

tau1624 - Deandre Jordan, Jason Kidd, Kyrie Irving, Hakeem Olajuwon, Pascal Siakam, Arvydas Sabonis, Kenneth Faried
Final Synopsis - Another team I really like. Kidd and the Dream fell right into your lap. You get really efficient three point shooting from Kidd and Kyrie and Sabonis is a great backup to that partial Hakeem season. I am glad I'm not able to be drafted into your division.
Suggested Team Name - Tau's Dream Our Nightmare

24kpyrite - Moses Malone, Andre Drummond, Ray Allen, Al Horford, Maurice Cheeks, Rodrigue Beaubois, Chris Gatling
Final Synopsis - Drummond and Moses give a lot of boards and post scoring, Ray/Horford/Beaubois should provide enough 3s to keep defenses honest. Not thrilled about Mo, really wanted Nate. Might call a last minute audible at the PG position and bring in someone else.
Suggested Team Name - Jesus From Three

redbooda - Paul George, Bradley Beal, Elvin Hayes, Joel Embiid, Joe Harris, Rod Strickland, John Wall
Final Synopsis - A lot of drafting blunders here. Lots of scorers that don't blend well together. This is a lottery team.
Suggested Team Name - Rated PG- Unwatchable

bds9992 - Anthony Davis, Steve Nash, Artis Gilmore, Serge Ibaka, Mookie Blalock, Blake Griffin, Michael Ruffin
Final Synopsis - I like the 17-18 AD season, it is a fun season to build around. I would have taken Kidd over Nash, but Nash is a great PG to own. I think there would have been better options to pair down low with AD other than Gilmore. He's expensive for the 3rd round and doesn't give you defensive flexibility with AD if you go for the rebounding seasons. Ibaka fits nice with what you have, you needed some more ORebs. Mookie might kill this team though. He provides defense and assists, but he will severely hurt your FG%. You drafted an expensive team when you added Mookie and I think he killed it as well.I
Suggested Team Name - Mookie Shaved The Brow

dh555 - David Robinson, Kevin McHale, Terry Porter, Clyde Drexler, Michael Smith, Chris Andersen, Patrick Ewing
Final Synopsis - DH has done a top notch job with this build. I like all of the picks, and I really like the backup choices. McHale can be tricky to build around, but you have loaded the 3 and 5 with solid minutes. DH has to be among one of the favorites going into this season.
Suggested Team Name - Better Late Than Never

jcred5 - Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Shawn Kemp Tom Boerwinkle, J.R. Smith, Pau Gasol, Tyreke Evans
Final Synopsis - I like the start and the end, jut not the middle. I am not a fan of pairing Kemp and Boerwinkle. You will have plenty of passing going around, especially with Tyreke on the floor. 3s are good and Bird should be able to rotate with the your SG for defensive purposes. Depending on the division you are in, this should be a playoff team.
Suggested Team Name - Can't Do Magic Without A Bird

ysw128 - Dwayne Wade, Ben Wallace, Elton Brand, Tree Rollins, David West, Jerry West, Amir Johnson
Final Synopsis - Winner of the best defensive squad, but unfortunately I do not see enough 3s to compete. I'm sure this was a fun squad to build though and I am interested in seeing how many wins you get.
Suggested Team Name - Bruised Battered & Beaten

cjok1051 - James Harden, John Stockton, Nikola Vucevic, Derrick Favors, Nikola Mirotic, Rudy Gay, Jamario Moon
Final Synopsis - My hopes of somone building around 18-19 Harden are crushed, but cjok has built a very interesting and extremely efficient team. I might not have agreed with some choices you made, but you put this team together nicely. I look forward to the crazy box scores that will come out of this team. I tend to usually like cjoks teams, a lot of them have been very creative.
Suggested Team Name - John Strokes The Beard

jhsukow - Karl-Anthony Towns, Draymond Green, Alonzo Mourning, Gerald Wallace, Michael Cooper, Jamaal Tinsley, Marques Johnson
Final Synopsis - I like how the last three picks came together. Marques is an expensive backup, but I imagine he is backing up both Gerald and Draymond. You didn't skimp out on expenses with your top 7 picks, so I imagine you will have to play it tight with your front court backups.
Suggested Team Name - Green Kat Zo! (This is pathetic-I'm a parent I apologize)

isacqbs58 - Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Rajon Rondo, Raja Bell, Sasha Vujacic, Reggie Bullock, Wayne Embry
Final Synopsis - Garnett is a SF and this team is bound for the lottery.
Suggested Team NameName - Seth is the real Bullock

midge - Bill Walton, Clint Capela, Julius Erving, Otto Porter, Domantas Sabonis, Jose Calderon, Jameer Nelson
Final Synopsis - I like the thought process behind this team. Erving can cover three positions, Porter can slide to the 3 and your PGs can slide to the 2. My concerns are your top 2 scorers are your least efficient shooters and there may not be enough scoring on this team.
Suggested Team Name - A Trippy Ride with Bill and a Doctor
6/30/2019 8:10 AM (edited)
Sixth Round Commentary:

121. isacqbs58 - Reggie Bullock & Wayne Embry
122. jhsukow - Jamaal Tinsley & Marques Johnson
123. dBKC (via cjok1051) - Andre Iguodala & Ryan Anderson
124. ysw128 - Jerry West & Amir Johnson
125. jcred5 - Pau Gasol & Tyreke Evans
126. robusk - George Hill & Vince Carter
127. A. bds9992 - Blake Griffin
B. gerryred- Kermit Washington
128. redbooda - Rod Strickland & John Wall
129. 24kpyrite - Chris Gatling & Rodrigue Beaubois
130. tau1624 - Arvydas Sabonis & Kenneth Faried
131. mptrey - Marcin Gortat & Royce O’Neale
132. dh555 - Chris Anderson & Patrick Ewing
133. NotoriousJ (via Midge) - Samuel Dalembert & Jon Barry
134. mikee1 - Reggie Evans & Emeka Okafor
135. NotoriousJ - Mark Landsberger & Rick Barry
136. cjok1051 (via dBKC) - Rudy Gay @ Jamario Moon
137. pharrop - Malcom Brogdon & Charlie Villanueva
138. benhoidal - Larry Nance & Michael Beasley
139. A. gerryred- Kendall Marshall
B. bds9992 - Michael Ruffin
140. copernicus - Peja Stojakovic & Jason Williams
141. 6theluckyone - Wes Unseld & J.J. Redick
142. tarheel1991 - T.R. Dunn & Connie Hawkins
143. sappy - Eric Moreland & Dwayne Dedmond
144. jackedjamie- Chris Mullin & JaMychal Green

The sixth round is hard to criticize, but it's hard to imagine Embry, Bullock, Wall, O'Neale, Landberger, and Dunn would have gotten selected.

Larry Nance in the 6th! Was this just a knee jerk reaction to the new seasons and teams forgot about him? If not, .he will always have a spot on my team

Favorite Low Usage Backups - Tinsley, Jon Barry, Reggie Evans, Eric Moreland, Dwayne Dedmon, Chris Andersen

Other Favorite Backups - George Hill, Tyreke Evans, Rodrigue Beaubois, Chris Gatling, Arvydas Sabonis, Kenneth Faried, Patrick Ewing, Larry Nance, Malcom Brogdon, Rudy Gay, Michael Beasley, Chris Mullin
6/30/2019 8:27 AM (edited)
Round 5 Commentary:

97. jhsukow (via jackedjamie) - Gerald Wallace
98. sappy - Robert Parish
99. tarheel1991 - Kyle O'Quinn
100. 6thluckyone - Robert Covington
101. copernicus - Terrence Jones
102. bds9992 (via gerryred) - Serge Ibaka
103. robusk (via benhoidal) - Buck Williams
104. pharrop - Gary Payton
105. cjok1051 (via dBKC) - Derrick Favors
106. Midge (via NotoriousJ) - Jose Calderon
107. mikee1 - Mark Price
108. Midge - Jameer Nelson
109. dh555 - Michael Smith
110. mptrey - Nate McMillan
111. tau1624 - Pascal Siakam
112. 24kpyrite - Maurice Cheeks
113. redbooda - Joe Harris
114. bds9992 - Mookie Blaylock
115. benhoidal (via robusk) - Marvin Williams
116. jcred5 - J.R. Smith
117. ysw128 - David West
118. cjok1051 - Nikola Mirotic
119. jhsukow - Michael Cooper
120. isacqbs58 - Sasha Vujacic

Favors at 105! Love the new Favors season, imagine will be constant drafted backup in the ODL

McMillan at 110! I hate what you did to my team there

Siakam at 111! Haven't paid much attention to his new season, a nice option at the 3 if the right rebounding is in place

Mookie at 114! A great value here in the 5th round based on historical adp! Mookie fits your team better than most, but I'm just not a fan of him in WIS.

Sasha at 120! This could have been Raja and a better option than Sasha was there at the Raja pick.
6/27/2019 9:09 PM (edited)
4th Round Commentary:

73. isacqbs58 - Raja Bell
74. jackedjamie (via jhsukow) - Danny Green
75. dBKC (via cjok1051) - Jrue Holliday
76. ysw128 - Tree Rollins
77. jcred5 - Tom Bowerwinkle
78. benhoidal (via robusk) - Eric Bledsoe
79. gerryred (via bds9992) - Derek Harper
80. redbooda - Joel Embiid
81. 24kpyrite - Al Horford
82. tau1624 - Hakeem Olajuwon
83. mptrey - Chris Webber
84. dh555 - Clyde Drexler
85. Midge - Otto Porter
86. mikee1 - Victor Oladipo
87. Midge (via NotoriousJ) - Domantas Sabonis
88. dBKC - Bobby Jones
89. pharrop - Kyle Korver
90. benhoidal - Andrew Bogut
91. gerryred - Kevin Love
92. copernicus - Charlie Ward
93. 6theluckyone - Clifford Ray
94. tarheel1991 - Jonas Valanciunas
95. sappy - Kevin Johnson
96. jackedjamie - Dirk Nowitzki

-Bell at 73! 2 rounds too early for BellBell

-Embiid at 80! It is a fight for shots on Team Booda

- Olajuwon at 82! While some might not be a fan, there is a nice 4th round season for Hakeem and I think this is a great pick. Not a fan of tau getting him.

-Domantas and Jonas! Two top tier backup big men seasons off the board. The 4th round seems a little early for backups, but if you have a solid trio and you are just filling with role players you have that luxury.
6/26/2019 8:44 PM (edited)
Division Predictions(* = Wildcard Team)

Atlantic
1) Sappy
2) 24kpyrite*
3) Pharrop
4) tarheel1991
5) copernicus
6) rebooda

Midwest
1) tau1624
2) mikee1*
3) mptrey*
4) 6theluckyone*
5) jcred5
6) bds992

Pacific
1) dh555
2) robusk*
3) midge*
4) cjok1051
5) jackedjaime
6) isacqbs58

Central
1) benhoidal
2) gerryred*
3) jhsukow*
4) dBKC
5) ysw28
6) NotoriousJ

tau1624 over dh555 in the finals
7/2/2019 9:07 PM (edited)
I really hoped to be real time involved in commentary, but I leave for a bachelor party on Friday and I come back to an anniversary on Sunday. Since I am an early riser, no matter the physical/mental conditions, I will still try my best to update over the weekend. Since boss of the house has been out of town all week, I plan to avoid this devilish machine and get lucky on Sunday, but if you see me posting you know I failed. Anywho, cheers to all of your mistakes!
6/18/2019 10:57 PM
Posted by 24kpyrite on 6/18/2019 10:51:00 PM (view original):
1st Round Commentary:
1. jackedjamie - Wilt Chamberlain
2. sappy - LeBron James
3. tarheel1991 - Steph Curry
4. 6theluckyone- Shaquille O’Neal
5. copernicus - Michael Jordan
6. gerryred - Dwight Howard
7. benhoidal - Giannis Antetokounmpo
8. pharrop - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
9. dBKC - Rudy Gobert
10. NotoriousJ - Karl Malone

Thoughts
-Giannis at 7! Ben does not seem like the type of owner to run experiments in theme league, especially in the ODL. I thought the pick would be Kareem, but I respect Ben's success too much to question his logic. The Giannis season is beastly and I am not putting it down by any means. Ben, would you comment on your thought process or will we receive a Popavich answer. No more honeymoon jokes, I kinda promise.

-Gobert at 9! In the words of robusk, dbkc "Explain Yourself".
>17.5 USG at 67 eFG%
40.8 CRB%
90 DEF
2.4 TOp48
4 BLK%
1.25 AST to TO ratio is good for a rim protector

I just really like this season. He does everything (minus assists).

I know there’s a few guys like him but the >17.5 USG means he’ll get more shots than the similar rim protectors and thus will help my team eFG more.
6/18/2019 11:04 PM
Thank you for responsing. I get the reasoning, still feel like you could have tried to trade back some and get an earlier pick next round. I have an 89% chance of being completely wrong
6/18/2019 11:09 PM
In a somewhat similar topic, what's the over under for 18-19 players getting drafted? I'll set it at 11 for now, house gets choice to adjust.
6/18/2019 11:11 PM
I could’ve but I also thought Giannis would make it to 9 and I didn’t want to lose out twice. Gobert went #10 in the only DH52 that has happened since the new players dropped.

I loaded up 12 players that I was considering in the draft center and compared their stats. Only one guy had better stats IMO, but he played less minutes than Gobert so I pulled the trigger.
6/18/2019 11:17 PM
I have Giannis pretty firmly in the 7-11 range. Aside from turnovers, he is by far the best in that group. I usually struggle with not getting enough ast% in this league and turnovers are usually manageable for me. There are usually good low turnover bargains later in the draft with lower ast% and Giannis should make it so I don't have to worry about the assist penalty. Anyways, plan A always gets screwed up in the ODL so it might not work.
6/18/2019 11:21 PM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸
ODL Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.