Cali - First 3rd world state Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Hiya Boris. Welcome back.

You ever visited Cali lately? We also have a hepatitus A outbreak here in AZ.

Your thread title is a bit off, though. We've had 3rd world states for years and years.
Try hanging out in Oklahoma awhile...............
6/18/2019 10:47 AM
I was in SF last month and was surprised at how much it has changed and not for the better. Yikes!
6/18/2019 10:54 AM
California is the World's 5th largest economy, Alabama, Mississippi, and other Confederate Red States? Not so much.
6/18/2019 11:14 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/18/2019 10:54:00 AM (view original):
I was in SF last month and was surprised at how much it has changed and not for the better. Yikes!
and you didn't give me a call??? I'm hurt!
6/18/2019 12:01 PM
Well, you have to pretty much get out of S.F. (or L.A.) to really experience California. There are plenty of awesome spots in Cal. You just can't desire to depend on much in the way of State assistance. For pretty much anything..... so I've been told. By all the ones that have fled here. BTW......... I wish most of 'em would go back!
6/18/2019 12:07 PM
solutions are an endangered feces.
the establishment has the right to serve refuse.
chicken pox all over the country...measles too.
midwest has no wi fi.
last week i had bubonic plague and i am all better now.
6/18/2019 12:56 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/18/2019 12:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/18/2019 10:33:00 AM (view original):
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/06/california-third-world-state-corruption-crime-infrastructure/

"If someone predicted half a century ago that a Los Angeles police station or indeed L.A. City Hall would be in danger of periodic, flea-borne infectious typhus outbreaks, he would have been considered unhinged. After all, the city that gave us the modern freeway system is not supposed to resemble Justinian’s sixth-century Constantinople. Yet typhus, along with outbreaks of infectious hepatitis A, are in the news on California streets. The sidewalks of the state’s major cities are homes to piles of used needles, feces, and refuse. Hygienists warn that permissive municipal governments are setting the stage — through spiking populations of history’s banes of fleas, lice, and rats — for possible dark-age outbreaks of plague or worse."
Come on cccp, extreme Liberals are free to cause a plague wherever and whenever they want. Just ask them.
And... doink. all3 makes it about ideology
6/18/2019 2:31 PM
Yup. Good call Tang. Not only that he takes the easiest path possible........... he uses the L word. As IF the Conservatives (Reagan) didn't have a LARGE part in developing the extent of our homeless problems. I remember Seattle's streets in 1984. Again, apparently all3 isn't old enough to remember (fairly) recent history accurately.
6/18/2019 3:50 PM
Phoenix!
6/18/2019 7:41 PM
#2. Spokane (in the summer) ---------- too f'ing cold in the winter.
6/18/2019 7:41 PM
#3 Yakima ---- same as Spokane (not so much in the winter)

There's more............. lots of 'em.
6/18/2019 7:42 PM
Plague is easy to treat now anyway... nothing to see here, move along.
6/18/2019 10:43 PM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
Cali - First 3rd world state Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.