Cali - First 3rd world state Topic

I appreciate the effort to list those instead of some babbling excuse why you couldn't. Thank you.
I still feel people's morals and standards have a direct effect on how likely an area is to be subject to such, but I certainly can't prove it and say you're wrong.
6/19/2019 10:40 AM
Never stopped you before *******!
6/19/2019 12:08 PM
bada book bada boom.
6/19/2019 12:31 PM
Homeless folks on the street is more dependent on the climate/liveability of the streets. Thus, California's cities have more homeless squatters than someplace like Cheyenne, Wyoming. Not to mention the redneck sheepboys would likely harass any folks they'd encounter. By harass, that could mean tying to a fence pole on the outskirts of town...............

I digress, anyway California being blessed with good weather gets homeless living on the streets. At least in the south. Doubt there's many homeless in Yreka. Then there's the redneck cowgrowers/moonshiners of that locale to figger in. They'd likely run all the male homeless out of town.

Digressed again. Anyways. It's the same reason we have plenty of homeless lying around Phoenix and Tucson in the winter. The smarter ones head up to Flagstaff come June and hang out up there on the edge of town until it gets too cold.......... then they head south to Phoenix, or Tucson, or San Diego, or LA or somewhere. So, tiny little (mostly liberal) Flagstaff has a homeless issue in the summer ONLY. Kinda hard to blame that on the coincidence that Flagstaff (a COLLEGE town) is mostly liberal in voting patterns.

Of course that won't stop the biased from trying to twist truth to push their own agenda. Will it?
6/19/2019 3:27 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
which people here do not talk facts.
certainly not me...all i do is talk about facts.
thats a fact jack.
6/19/2019 3:54 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/19/2019 3:51:00 PM (view original):
Great example. Showing it from the other side was a smart idea. You've certainly convinced me that people will try to push their own version of the truth, regardless.
Of course, it's the many on here who don't even worry about the truth or facts that are an even bigger problem - much like America itself.
Oh C'mon Man! I didn't need to convince you that people push their own version of truth. But thanks for the carrot anyway.

Personally, I'm not overly concerned about "the many on here" who don't worry about "truth or facts", there are some, sure.
But, I agree that WE (America!) have a bigger problem when our POTUS pays no regard to "truth or facts" and folks accept that as (well) acceptable somehow and continue to defend him as our "leader" and just try and ignore or minimize his DAILY lies, his (nearly) daily flaunting of "truth and fact" and stand by and allow him to continue as our POTUS. People of sound mind had better take his "reign" seriously and pack the voting booths in throngs come Nov. 2020. That's assuming our Congress continues to behave in the spineless fashion we've grown accustomed to.
6/19/2019 4:20 PM
yeah....how about a little venom for him for a CHANGE.
dont wait for it....venom for him aint comin......he is duh leader.
6/19/2019 4:24 PM
all3, just out of curiosity, when was the last time you were even in California, if ever?
6/19/2019 6:09 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/19/2019 3:54:00 PM (view original):
which people here do not talk facts.
certainly not me...all i do is talk about facts.
thats a fact jack.
you mean like the "fact" that democrats are better than republicans?
6/19/2019 6:13 PM
their policies.....is what i mean..
and thats a fact jack.

and you agree...otherwise you would be a republican.
6/19/2019 6:58 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/18/2019 12:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/18/2019 10:54:00 AM (view original):
I was in SF last month and was surprised at how much it has changed and not for the better. Yikes!
and you didn't give me a call??? I'm hurt!
I vehemently dislike you.
6/20/2019 2:21 PM
Hey wylie, how much sleep will you lose over being "vehemently" disliked?
6/20/2019 2:30 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/19/2019 6:09:00 PM (view original):
all3, just out of curiosity, when was the last time you were even in California, if ever?
Why does it seem like all you want to do is argue with everyone on both sides of things?
Are you really that desperate for a hobby?
6/20/2019 4:36 PM
are you really that desperate for a hubby.
6/20/2019 4:41 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
Cali - First 3rd world state Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.