Peace Cross Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You lost the Civil War. You need to accept that and move on already.
6/20/2019 12:22 PM
part of telling the truth is telling the truth

history without truth is bullsh*t

hate isis for pulling down history

hate trump for pulling down truth

6/20/2019 12:23 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/20/2019 11:59:00 AM (view original):
It is Supreme Court rulings such as this that will forever have me believing it was important and good for Trump to defeat Clinton. Like it or not, things like this are part of our History. Should we simply eliminate everything from our History that some groups don't now agree with? Should any mention of slavery be eliminated? How about the entire Civil War (Americans killing Americans)? Maybe the fact that women couldn't vote? Where is the line? There should be no line. History is History, and should not be subject to editing.
No. History should be remembered. History should not be glorified.
6/20/2019 12:27 PM
Both Tang. Parts of (our) history should be glorified, and ALL of our history should be remembered, even studied, because PARTS of our history SHOULD be remembered for its shame, in the hope that we, as a people, learn from it and don't commit such shameful acts again. It's supposedly the only thing that separates us from the rest of the animals (the so-called ability to reason) though I, personally, don't see much evidence of much learning by most folks!

Making the same mistakes over and over is way dumber than ANY dog I ever had.
6/20/2019 12:42 PM
It was a 7-2 vote.
6/20/2019 12:47 PM
- parts of our history should not be glorified.
parts of our history should be remembered and studied for its shame.
well said.
6/20/2019 12:49 PM
it is a shame to put a cross in the same bag with statues commemorating the confederacy.
i dont get that.......seems awfully disrespectful to Christians of faith.
6/20/2019 12:59 PM
Lincoln Gets A Shoe Shine

6/21/2019 2:09 PM
im glad thats what it is.
6/21/2019 2:11 PM
heh
6/22/2019 2:00 AM
Peace Cross Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.