Mount Rushmore of Achievements Topic

After having played on WIS for literally thousands of hours off and on for 14 years, I've done most of the stuff there is to do. So, it got me to thinking: what are some accomplishments for each of the three dynasty games that, if accomplished, would put that guy in the pantheon of all-time greats?
6/25/2019 12:59 AM
double digit championships in all three might put a decent floor in
6/25/2019 2:19 AM
i definitely think that would do it, but i'm talking more individual brilliant accomplishments/ dynasty building/ coaching results with certain teams
6/25/2019 2:34 AM
In GD I'm trying to win a NC at Hawaii.
6/25/2019 7:28 AM
Posted by bjschumacher on 6/25/2019 7:28:00 AM (view original):
Aaand we have a winner!
6/25/2019 7:51 AM
Posted by scrodz on 6/25/2019 7:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bjschumacher on 6/25/2019 7:28:00 AM (view original):
Aaand we have a winner!
No doubt about it !
That would be achieving the brass ring at the highest level with the HARDEST team to recruit for !!!
To the man who can do that you would be up there in the Pantheon of All Time Great GD Coaches !
6/25/2019 9:23 AM
Pete wasn't able to achieve that, so I'm doubting much of anyone can. I'm hopeful for you, bj...
6/25/2019 11:45 AM
I love that Bj is doing that. That takes some balls and a headstrong attitude. Much respect
6/25/2019 5:48 PM
And stupidity.
6/25/2019 5:56 PM
You obviously relish the challenge. So enjoy , and do the best you can !
6/25/2019 7:06 PM
My wife and I have been going to Maui every year since 2003. We'd like to retire there if we can make it work. So there's that personal connection, and the reason for the 'headstrongednous' (stubbornness).
6/25/2019 7:38 PM
That would be incredible. I call that impossible. Can we think of one that's a little more plausible, whether it's even just a streak of some sort? I love this idea.

We should come up with a list of remaining cool things to do that have never been done. I think, with our dynasties, we're all trying to do something that's never been done before.
6/25/2019 8:16 PM
I'm an old GD warrior. Had many highs and lows. The highs were always beating the great coaches. Had great battles with Gt_deuce and won my share of NC's . He won more but every win against him and others like him were SWEET. Especially the comebacks were I was losing in first half.
My first NC in d3 was Beloit/Stagg. First NC always a high.
Totally dominated for many seasons with my Kutztown/Yost . In 17 seasons I made the NC game 12 of them and won 11 of them.
You find your personal highs and lows in this game as in life.
6/25/2019 10:58 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 6/25/2019 7:38:00 PM (view original):
My wife and I have been going to Maui every year since 2003. We'd like to retire there if we can make it work. So there's that personal connection, and the reason for the 'headstrongednous' (stubbornness).
One of my two favorite places I have been to.
6/26/2019 3:44 PM
Posted by mojolad on 6/25/2019 10:58:00 PM (view original):
I'm an old GD warrior. Had many highs and lows. The highs were always beating the great coaches. Had great battles with Gt_deuce and won my share of NC's . He won more but every win against him and others like him were SWEET. Especially the comebacks were I was losing in first half.
My first NC in d3 was Beloit/Stagg. First NC always a high.
Totally dominated for many seasons with my Kutztown/Yost . In 17 seasons I made the NC game 12 of them and won 11 of them.
You find your personal highs and lows in this game as in life.
This was cool to read.
6/27/2019 4:21 PM
12 Next ▸
Mount Rushmore of Achievements Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.