reparations Topic

EVERYBODY who came over since 1862 will want to know why they owe money. Don't forget intermarriage and newly arrived.

Here's the point. ANYBODY in government who is talking about this needs to get a new job. They are not qualified to be in government.
6/25/2019 9:54 PM
and here you are talking about it

no government check for you
6/26/2019 9:25 AM

Emu wants to know what you're talking about.
6/30/2019 1:38 PM
You Hypocritical Sick ****, you're everything wrong with politics and the hard right in one little ball of hate.

Your mere presence here in this forum shows your complete hypocrisy and disregard for even the reality of YOU.

dummy
6/30/2019 1:46 PM

PERMA BLOCKED
7/4/2019 8:13 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/4/2019 8:13:00 PM (view original):

PERMA BLOCKED
BLOW HARD
7/4/2019 8:34 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
reparations more then anything else is symbolic.
this country being as racist as it is needs to do some type of reperations with heavy symbolic statements and a strong statement of apology and acknowledgment...same for native americans.
germany did it.

it is not a joke.
7/10/2019 6:25 PM
Posted by dino27 on 7/10/2019 6:26:00 PM (view original):
this country being as racist as it is needs to do some type of reperations with heavy symbolic statements and a strong statement of apology and acknowledgment...same for native americans.
germany did it.

it is not a joke.
I'm sorry, dino, but no.

My family came to the US in the early 20s as peasants from the old country. Generations then lived in the absolute lowest income and societal levels of this country. I was the first to successfully go beyond high school, which half of my family never graduated...and I'm not that old.

I'll be damned if I'm going to be a part of some symbolic act for the sins of others.
7/10/2019 6:52 PM
Colin Kapernick and NIKE called the Betsy Ross flag racist because slavery existed in the nation at the time.

Betsy Ross was a Quaker. Like the Mennonites and Amish who surrounded her in that part of the country at the time, ALL OF THEM rejected slavery.

Some say Betsy Ross was the first American feminist.

Doesn't matter to me. I won't pay that much for a sneaker.

7/10/2019 7:13 PM
Damn Dougnut. Did you take some new med or something? Whatever, Right On, dude!
7/10/2019 7:42 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/10/2019 6:52:00 PM (view original):
germany did it.

it is not a joke.
I'm sorry, dino, but no.

My family came to the US in the early 20s as peasants from the old country. Generations then lived in the absolute lowest income and societal levels of this country. I was the first to successfully go beyond high school, which half of my family never graduated...and I'm not that old.

I'll be damned if I'm going to be a part of some symbolic act for the sins of others.
i am an american citizen...as such i inherit american history....without personal credit or blame.
the united states is a living republic and its history is part of its life.....
there is no statute of limitations for the republic to say it is sorry and make reparations.
you are not personally responsible so dont worry.
7/10/2019 10:18 PM
Posted by dino27 on 7/10/2019 10:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/10/2019 6:52:00 PM (view original):
germany did it.

it is not a joke.
I'm sorry, dino, but no.

i am an american citizen...as such i inherit american history....without personal credit or blame.
the united states is a living republic and its history is part of its life.....
there is no statute of limitations for the republic to say it is sorry and make reparations.
you are not personally responsible so dont worry.
Excellent retort. Well done, Sir!
7/10/2019 11:27 PM
I second that emotion.
7/10/2019 11:36 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/10/2019 11:36:00 PM (view original):
I second that emotion.
Smokey Robinson
7/10/2019 11:46 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
reparations Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.