reparations Topic

one guy steals a candy bar...another robs a bank.
they are the same.
7/12/2019 10:33 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 7/12/2019 10:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 7/12/2019 9:56:00 AM (view original):
Fact - He's a LIAR
Give me an option that isn't.
HRC, my only other true option last election, was at least as big a liar. We're already finding-out that the Dems leading candidate for 2020, Biden, is also a liar.
It's what Politicians of this era do. There is no proof that Trump is any worse than the other Party-controlled puppets that repeat what they are told.
Not questioning your statement that lying is what politicians do. You are correct. I don't think Trump says whatever the Republican party wants him to say. For good or bad, I think he says whatever he wants to say, regardless of the truth of what he says or the consequences.
7/12/2019 12:22 PM
when someone gets caught doing something wrong the loser will always say but everyone else does it.
7/12/2019 12:28 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/12/2019 12:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/12/2019 10:26:00 AM (view original):
Fact - He's a LIAR
Give me an option that isn't.
HRC, my only other true option last election, was at least as big a liar. We're already finding-out that the Dems leading candidate for 2020, Biden, is also a liar.
It's what Politicians of this era do. There is no proof that Trump is any worse than the other Party-controlled puppets that repeat what they are told.
Not questioning your statement that lying is what politicians do. You are correct. I don't think Trump says whatever the Republican party wants him to say. For good or bad, I think he says whatever he wants to say, regardless of the truth of what he says or the consequences.
That's actually one of the reasons I'd put him ahead of most other Politicians. At least he's his own man.
7/12/2019 2:14 PM
I can't disagree that he is his own man...my concern is the quality of that man.
7/12/2019 2:59 PM
BINGO Wylie!!

Plus, there is the added FACT, that with Trump, his lying is continuous, about anything and everything.
Not little white lies, but major falsehoods told directly to the Public (US) to deceive us about the real truth.
It's not JUST his lies about his OWN life (the sexism, abuse, fake wealth, business success/NOT!) it's the lying to US citizens about what he's DOING in office right this minute! Lying about his own policies and his OWN agenda.
He lies maliciously and consciously ALL THE TIME!

SOME other politicians (IN and OUT of office) lie when they feel it necessary, expedient, or when caught, and some are crooks, but almost to a single person they don't lie contanntly and unnecessarily.

Some of them can be trusted to put the truth first in a crisis.
Trump can't be trusted at all.
His lies are continuous and dangerous.
Minimizing them is extremely stupid IMO.
Sorry for offending anyone.
7/12/2019 3:28 PM
If I agree that no POTUS has ever lied as much as Trump, with you agree that no POTUS has ever had as many lies told about them?
That's why I hate ALL Politicians, and especially the Parties themselves - they've turned The United States of America into the Divided States of Lying.
Say whatever they think people want to hear, or whatever they think will damage their opponent. Truth and fact be d*mned.
7/12/2019 7:26 PM
if you say so it must be true.
7/12/2019 8:40 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/12/2019 3:28:00 PM (view original):
BINGO Wylie!!

Plus, there is the added FACT, that with Trump, his lying is continuous, about anything and everything.
Not little white lies, but major falsehoods told directly to the Public (US) to deceive us about the real truth.
It's not JUST his lies about his OWN life (the sexism, abuse, fake wealth, business success/NOT!) it's the lying to US citizens about what he's DOING in office right this minute! Lying about his own policies and his OWN agenda.
He lies maliciously and consciously ALL THE TIME!

SOME other politicians (IN and OUT of office) lie when they feel it necessary, expedient, or when caught, and some are crooks, but almost to a single person they don't lie contanntly and unnecessarily.

Some of them can be trusted to put the truth first in a crisis.
Trump can't be trusted at all.
His lies are continuous and dangerous.
Minimizing them is extremely stupid IMO.
Sorry for offending anyone.
Fact - He's a LIAR
This is exactly what I meant when I simply said he was a LIAR. I think that if you haven't figured that out by now that you 1- don't care and 2 - aren't going to have your mind changed by anything I say here. I just prefer to cut to the chase and go with the indisputable TRUTH.

And then there's this...

Quote post by wylie715 on 7/12/2019 12:20:00 PM:
FACT - every politician is a liar
Quote post by dino27 on 7/12/2019 12:28:00 PM:
when someone gets caught doing something wrong the loser will always say but everyone else does it.

7/12/2019 9:11 PM (edited)
QUESTION ABOUT SLAVERY

it took a bloody civil war ending in 1865 with 620,000 dead before the south was forced to end slavery...
but the horror continued for another 100 years in the south.
they did not go down easy

Q- without a civil war how long do you think it would have been before the south agreed to voluntarily end slavery ?
7/12/2019 11:20 PM

Rush 24/7 Morning Update: Race Warrior

Jul 12, 2019

RUSH: Democrats have a new “race warrior”: Mayor Pete Buttigieg. With almost no support among African-American voters, Mayor Pete announced a plan to fight racism in America. And maybe South Bend, Indiana, where it maybe outta control.

He calls it the “Douglass Plan,” named after Republican abolitionist Fredrick Douglass. How does the plan work? First: use the federal treasury to buy votes. Buttigieg will hand out $10 billion to black entrepreneurs. He’ll give another $25 billion to historically black colleges.

There’s more. Somehow, Mayor Pete is going to reduce the prison population by 50%, expunge drug convictions, and pass a new Voting Rights Act. I guess that’s to ensure the convicts he lets out of prison can head straight to the polls and vote Democrat for him. Oh, and he’ll legalize marijuana.

So: new government benefits; let convicts out of jail; criminal amnesty; and let folks smoke all the pot they want on the way to the polling place, as they vote Democrat. That is what Mayor Pete thinks African-Americans want, that they crave!

His plan speaks volumes about how he sees African-Americans. Yes, it’s pandering. But he’s a Democrat, and race pandering is Democrat Playbook 101.

Related Links

7/13/2019 10:12 AM
PERMA-MORON!
7/13/2019 10:53 AM
one generation or two

the tide was against em

25 years to get to acceptance and another 25 to surpass the gerrymander where the people could have their say

so that takes us to 1915

i imagine the south woulda been against whatever the north did so no southern boys in the trenches

good question. an army w/o southern boys hardly seems worth fighting with
7/13/2019 9:53 PM
1915 was my answer....the exact year.
7/13/2019 11:55 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
reparations Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.